Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 61 Next »

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Since plugins are apparently allowed again, I’ve updated mine with a few new features.

Download

[removed]

Features

Allows fov_desired to change your fov up to 130, cannot be changed while connected to a server.
Removes restriction from mat_picmip, viewmodel_fov_demo and some more.
Makes the ‘name’ cvar completely indepedent from your steam name.
Added ‘mapsonly’ to cl_downloadfilter. Will only download .bsp files.
Transparent viewmodels with r_drawviewmodel . 0 is disabled, 1 is normal, up to 255 (with 255 being fully opaque).

FAQ

Question: But… Hacks!?
Answer: It is not possible to easily modify the plugin to turn it into an actual cheat.

Question: Will I get VAC banned?
Answer: So far not a single person using any of the FOV changers or w/e have been VAC banned. It’s still at your own risk though.

Last edited by Casual,

Mark

Phase

“Added ‘mapsonly’ to cl_downloadfilter. Will only download .bsp files.”

Valve need to do this :(

atmo

Quoted from Casual

Since plugins are apparently allowed again, I’ve updated mine with a few new features.

Allowed where?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from atmo

[…]

Allowed where?

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-22605/?recent=408047

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Casual

[…]
http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-22605/?recent=408047

Does this use the same method?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Does this use the same method?

How is that in any way relevant? Method of loading a dll into the game is just semantics.

My plugin doesn’t give a fuck how. Just get the dll into the game and it’ll work. (I tried the -p4 trick but it didn’t work, though maybe I’m just doing it wrong).

Also

[13:17] <Permzilla> yeah we’re letting you post it
[13:17] <xkll> thanks <3
[13:17] <Permzilla> basically if anyone gets VAC'd, then it's their fault :p
[13:18] <xkll> pretty much

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Turns out it just crashes, I fixed that & name not working. mat_picmip still doesn’t work due to Valve adding extra guards against it being changed. EDIT: Fixed.

If you thought of using a FOV Plugin but didnt know where to get a safe one: Here’s the man. Using his Plugin since he introduced it and never had any problems with it.

kalhó

MM
Nave

Don’t you wanna add some green models to it, as well?

Epz

after changing mat_picmip to 10, is there a way to change the player models in a way that blue and red scouts wont be mixed up so easily?

otherwise picmip 10 is sick, but have to use 5 if you dont want to end up having those sort of colour troubles

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from Epz

after changing mat_picmip to 10, is there a way to change the player models in a way that blue and red scouts wont be mixed up so easily?

No.

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

Quoted from Epz

otherwise picmip 10 is sick, but have to use 5 if you dont want to end up having those sort of colour troubles

I use 6 and it seems fine to me

atmo

Does this still work?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from atmo

Does this still work?

Of course.

atmo

4:3 here I come

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 61 Next »