Forum

HUD + Alt-tabbing...

Created 2nd September 2012 @ 21:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Setlet

…makes any hud (even the Default hud) go insane, like this: http://i.imgur.com/ucyU6.jpg (Can you find the “continue” button? :D)

After that, some parts of the hud are missing or are misplaced, even in the default hud. Using the hud_reloadscheme will fix it though, but I still find this very annoying.

In custom huds, some parts of the hud (like the payload track) will disappear if you alt-tab. Using the hud_reloadscheme works again though.

I’m using these launch options:

-full -w 1680 -h 1050 -console -novid -useforcedmparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd

I am also using Chris’ dx9 configs.

Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited by Setlet,

Mits

Seems to happen all the time to me when i’m on fullscreen mode, windowed mode works fine

Setlet

Quoted from Mits

Seems to happen all the time to me when i’m on fullscreen mode, windowed mode works fine

I would love to use the windowed mode, but my fps is pretty damn low and unstable already :/

Mits

I get the double of my fps in windowed mode, maybe it’s something i’m doing wrong when in fullscreen mode :D

Try disabling aero, fixed a LOT of issues i had with windowed

Last edited by Mits,

Selek

Dr. med.

I tend to Alt-Tab during loading times as well, so I am used to this problem. I just bound “hud_reloadscheme” to a key and hit it when I am back in the game. This fixes any HUD problems I get.

TviQ

ft.

Or you just spam enter untill you get to the class menu and does a hud_relodscheme after or before your actully playing its not that hard setlet

¤____________¤

When you come back ingame, open console and type hud_reloadscheme.

Works wonders.

oh seems I can’t read :D

Last edited by ¤____________¤,

AnimaL

use windowed noborder

Lateralus

I recall that they fixed alt tab in a update way back, and then just broke it again.

AnimaL

Quoted from Lateralus

I recall that they fixed alt tab in a update way back, and then just broke it again.

never has been broken, its only buggy if you have certain launch options/cfg’s

Add A Reply Pages: 1