Forum

PREC Not working?

Created 23rd July 2012 @ 10:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kren

LAW

Well I installed the latest version of PREC to capture all my game play now that I am starting to play a bit more competitive, I installed it correctly done exactly as the read me said but nothing happens. I have tried installing it again and again, re downloading it and even other versions, but still there is nothing :( Help would really be appreciated! – Kieran

Here’s a screen shot – http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l557/epicbunny1/PREC.png

Last edited by kren,

rytis

PrettyGay

did u check your tf/demo folder

kren

LAW

I don’t have a demo folder :o Plus when i open console after ; launching tf2, that coloured writing is not there

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Provide the output of prec_mode as well as your launch options please.

kren

LAW

It all on default, which I believe is that it starts in tournament mode, which is clearly not happening

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from nTraum

Provide the output of prec_mode as well as your launch options please.

kren

LAW

Gawsh, like I said, tournament mode, so mode 2

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from kren

Gawsh, like I said, tournament mode, so mode 2

Yea I know, I always hate it as well when people are trying to help me and expect me to do stuff, I mean I just want it fixed without doing anything…they are the worst.

Had you actually opened the game and typed prec_mode in console though, nTraum would have known if the Plugin is actually loading and in which mode it is. If it isn’t, the launch options might have helped him know why that is the case (Plugin not loading).
Now that you have just gone through the readme and posted the default mode, we’re back to 0 (actually we never left 0).

with the given Information I can safely assume that the problems lies in one of the following:

1. You installed it wrong
2. You’re using it wrong

hope i could help you.

Last edited by slate,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

oops, double post.

Last edited by slate,

kren

LAW

Well I installed the same version for a friend in the EXACT same way that I done it, and it worked for him, and like I said, I have tried reinstalling it about 10 times, and nothing, also trying different versions.

Add A Reply Pages: 1