Forum

Scout default crosshair on every class?

Created 12th July 2012 @ 09:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

❤ :3

dSp\'

Good morning everyone.

I was wondering if it was possible to have this crosshair http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595849980620251200/3F0E99D8660D46BA078E625667A1F61BD7AEAA25/

For every class.

Cheers

Phrozen

?

options > multiplayer, click the dropdown box for crosshairs and select the very last one after all the custom ones, should give you that crosshair for every weapon. Should be named default.

dSp\'

Wow…so obvious :/
Thanks man!

I had my crosshairswitcher since a long time. Didn’t even bother to check.

Just one thing. Is it normal that size is so huge and the crosshair is quite translucent?

Last edited by ❤ :3,

Henghast

open
bobs

You can edit the colour balance, size etc in the same place.

dSp\'

Yeah I know that. It’s just that compared to other crosshairs, it just seems very translucent

Epz

Quoted from ❤ :3

Yeah I know that. It’s just that compared to other crosshairs, it just seems very translucent

I’ve been getting this problem for a long time and I hope someone has the solution. I loaded up yz50’s cfg and it had the crosshair as white as possible, but in my regular config it is quite transparent and I can’t figure out which setting in yz50’s cfg is doing that.

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

edit: ok I was a bit slow^^

Last edited by dob,

severus

burn

Quoted from ❤ :3

That is why we use custom ones.

Epz

i think it might be something to do with dx9 and dx8, but even in dx9 im stuck with a translucent crosshair.

Epz

pvh solved it he is a really smart guy

cl_crosshair_file “”
crosshair 1

double your cl_crosshair_scale

Add A Reply Pages: 1