Forum

5cp config in highlander

Created 19th March 2012 @ 15:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

warriorbearman

< ♥)

Hello.
Whenever I execute the 5cp config it seems like it uses the 6v6 whitelist (everything other then medic weapons gets banned). payload and koth configs both work fine. Is there something I missed? Please bear in mind that I have a Multiplay server so pretty much everything goes through Clanforge.

Thanks

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

exec etf2lhl.cfg

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I don’t know what clanforge is, but it would be awesome if you could provide the content of the executed config. Use the [*code*] tags for snippets or pastebin.com if it’s too big.

Last edited by nTraum,

warriorbearman

< ♥)

Okay thanks but where do I get etf2lhl.cfg from? I don’t see it on the site.

Ty

octochris

(0v0)

The 5cp config uses 6v6 by default since that is the primary gamemode played. You manually need to execute it for maps which are used both in 6v6 and 9v9.

The most up to date links to the ETF2L 6v6 and highlander configs are always available on the http://etf2l.org/rulesrules[/url] page.

Last edited by octochris,

warriorbearman

< ♥)

Quoted from nTraum

I don’t know what clanforge is, but it would be awesome if you could provide the content of the executed config. Use the [*code*] tags for snippets or pastebin.com if it’s too big.

the 5cp.cfg jsut contains: exec “etf2l.cfg”

etf2l.cfg contains:

Last edited by warriorbearman,

warriorbearman

< ♥)

Quoted from octochris

The 5cp config uses 6v6 by default since that is the primary gamemode played. You manually need to execute it for maps which are used both in 6v6 and 9v9.

The most up to date links to the ETF2L 6v6 and highlander configs are always available on the http://etf2l.org/rulesrules[/url] page.

Yeah I looked on the rules page but I’m not sure what I need? The Highlander add-on?

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Use the [*code*] tags for snippets or pastebin.com if it’s too big.

“Naaaah, i just ctrl-v.”

I would stop helping you right about now.

Last edited by dave,

warriorbearman

< ♥)

:( i didn’t get how to use those? I’m not a forum frequenter.

Last edited by warriorbearman,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from warriorbearman

[…]

Yeah I looked on the rules page but I’m not sure what I need? The Highlander add-on?

Yes.

warriorbearman

< ♥)

thank you. but still im unsure about the process. i edit 5cp file to say exec etf2lhl.cfg (or whatever i call the file) instead of exec etf2l.cfg?

thanks again.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from warriorbearman

:( i didn’t get how to use those? I’m not a forum frequenter.

what did you try?

as you didn’t even just download the hl addon and check if the file is there, but instead asked if it’s the right one, my bet is: nothing – you didn’t even open pastebin.com.

but this is just off-topic rage against lazy people. sorry for that.

Last edited by dave,

warriorbearman

< ♥)

Quoted from dave

[…]what did you try?

as you didn’t even just download the hl addon and check if the file is there, but instead asked if it’s the right one, my bet is: nothing – you didn’t even open pastebin.com.

but this is just off-topic rage against lazy people. sorry for that.

no i did download the addon. but i wasn’t sure it went and on the rules page it says:

“Single Config Files (alternative, requires above whitelist and applying certain map settings by hand, not needed if you have the config pack)”
and i did paste it onto pastebin but it would show up when i embedded it in the post.

i’m just a terrible server admin trying to find out how to get a config.

GooDKaT.CAT

[LBC]

I was talking with an admin yesterday regarding a new pack of configs for the new et2l season of highlander.

He redirected me to the usual pack of configs, which seems do not work properly. I can’t see any etf2l_hl.cfg in the pack.

We’ll have to wait for the new pack to come shortly.

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from GooDKaT.CAT

I was talking with an admin yesterday regarding a new pack of configs for the new et2l season of highlander.

He redirected me to the usual pack of configs, which seems do not work properly. I can’t see any etf2l_hl.cfg in the pack.

We’ll have to wait for the new pack to come shortly.

Well, you can just download the etf2l_hl.cfg manually as has been written in this thread. Since it resets both maxrounds and timelimit, it has caused more trouble than it helped me. I would recommend just loading the map, the correct 6on6 cfg should load then. Depending on the map, just use the line

mp_tournament_whitelist ""; mp_tournament_restart 1

to get rid of the whitelist and you are ready to go. A highlander whitelist and a non-hybrid highlander config would be nice, though.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »