4-25

is it working?
i dont understand how it works

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Yep, it’s working fine for me.
What problems are you having?

Marshy

Yo, is this still relevant/work. Want to be able to have numbers bound to switch between different players when watching stvs. Any help would be greatly appreciated

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Marshy

Yo, is this still relevant/work. Want to be able to have numbers bound to switch between different players when watching stvs. Any help would be greatly appreciated

… have you tried it?

Marshy

Quoted from ash

[…]

… have you tried it?

The latest dl link does not work for me, I tried the original link although the readme file seems outdated as it says “Extract spec_helper.dll and spec_helper.vdf to your tfaddons folder” and these files are not in the zip of the original dl link (one in the first post.) I extracted all files into tf/custom/specplugin and bound my buttons correctly alas no luck. Really I just want to be able to switch between different players when playing a stv with numbers 1-6 so anything that can get me to do this would be great (doesn’t have to be this exact plugin), I am pretty terrible with this stuff so any help would be swell, thanks!

ash

(Legend)
:D

It’s just really helpful if you can give a hint to where your problem is so one can help fixing it from that point on.

Try adding Miek, not sure how actively he follows this forum.

Marshy

Quoted from ash

It’s just really helpful if you can give a hint to where your problem is so one can help fixing it from that point on.

Try adding Miek, not sure how actively he follows this forum.

This is my problem, once i extract the files and set binds it is not working at all i.e nothing happens with my binds. (I AM in insecure mode btw). Yeah added him already waiting for reply, thanks!

huhystah

The plugin isn’t working ova hea. Got everything installed, binds are set, but I can’t skip through players with those binds I have.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2