Forum

Transparent Viewmodels/FOV Changer (Client Plugin)

Created 31st December 2011 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 27 Next »

quik

vs
Fe |

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025541519/screenshot/612720649924010983?tab=all

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

does anyone know how you could keep the player-models more clear? Im having a hard time seperating blue from red, and player from background.

This is @ 10 (picmip)
http://bildr.no/view/1065868

droso

o/

Quoted from Macisum

does anyone know how you could keep the player-models more clear? Im having a hard time seperating blue from red, and player from background.

This is @ 10 (picmip)

picmip 6 works best.
anything above picmip 7, player models turn grey.

wampee

Quoted from Macisum

This is @ 10 (picmip)

use 6.
its almost the same,but you can see the diffrence beetween red and blu

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Yeah ok, so there’s now way to fix it? :(

Btw, what does r_lod and r_rootlod do?

aura

The transparent viewmodels don’t work for me, but fov_desired and mat_picmip do…

same with me…

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from droso

By the way, has anyone already created a script to toggle through fov_desired with one key and is willing to share?

Yes, let’s share this on ETF2L and everyone can have a wallhack with the push of a button!

Not that it’s not incredibly easy to do so anyway with basic aliases, just saying you’re effectively asking for a way to cheat (Then of course, in my opinion already having -insecure and being able to play on VAC servers should be considered cheating, but hey what do I know).

AnAkkk

Quoted from aura

[…]

same with me…

The default viewmodel_transparency value is set to not be transparent.

xetsog

Hey Anakin, unlock the name cvar so I don’t have to use two plugins. Please and thank you. :3

droso

o/

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

Yes, let’s share this on ETF2L and everyone can have a wallhack with the push of a button!

Not that it’s not incredibly easy to do so anyway with basic aliases, just saying you’re effectively asking for a way to cheat (Then of course, in my opinion already having -insecure and being able to play on VAC servers should be considered cheating, but hey what do I know).

I don’t want to use it to wallhack.
I’d just like a zoom (fov_desired 40) for my scout.

aura

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

The default viewmodel_transparency value is set to not be transparent.

I tried setting it’s value to 1 so it didn’t work

wampee

Quoted from aura

[…]

I tried setting it’s value to 1 so it didn’t work

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Then don’t use it.

Let me rephrase that: I hate that others use this as I feel that it creates an uneven playground between people that use it and people that don’t want to use it because they fear getting VAC’d or just don’t want to use it for other reasons.

And yeah, I won’t use it because I fear Valve will take some drastic actions against it. Remember the SourceOP thing that you could use to idle without running the game? I feel that this could be considered even more as a cheat and since Valve reacted to even something as trivial as “cheating” virtual items to yourself pretty strongly even though it didn’t actually affect the gameplay in any way I wonder how they’d react in case like this.

I’d be totally okay with all of this (except maybe the picmip thing) if it had Valve’s approval but for now, noty.

gyanny

anakin providing free chiteros, what is this

free massi

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

[…]

Let me rephrase that: I hate that others use this as I feel that it creates an uneven playground between people that use it and people that don’t want to use it because they fear getting VAC’d or just don’t want to use it for other reasons.

And yeah, I won’t use it because I fear Valve will take some drastic actions against it. Remember the SourceOP thing that you could use to idle without running the game? I feel that this could be considered even more as a cheat and since Valve reacted to even something as trivial as “cheating” virtual items to yourself pretty strongly even though it didn’t actually affect the gameplay in any way I wonder how they’d react in case like this.

I’d be totally okay with all of this (except maybe the picmip thing) if it had Valve’s approval but for now, noty.

sourceOP thing OH NOES YOU LOST YOUR IDLED HATS!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 27 Next »