Forum

Transparent Viewmodels/FOV Changer (Client Plugin)

Created 31st December 2011 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 27 Next »

AnAkkk

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

[…]

I don’t give these for free, sorry.

quik

vs
Fe |

can you make transparent walls please?

quik

vs
Fe |

gonna still play with r_drawviewmodel 0, also demoknight weapons are bugged
need something like smooth textures
make no picmip cap

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

wait, so you can bind this legally. And then watch choke, paddio and valley at once from jump-pad on badlands? :S

AnAkkk

Quoted from Macisum

wait, so you can bind this legally. And then watch choke, paddio and valley at once from jump-pad on badlands? :S

You can do the same by changing your resolution.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Been using the other FoV changer for a while now, might try this one. Playing on 90 fov now makes me nauseous, hope they don’t ban it :D

wampee

Amazing!

vøid

stop making fov changer
With just very basic aliases , you can see through thin wall, or see at very long range
and i doubt anyone can change his resolutions on-the-fly to get these advantage while fighting….

BUT the transparent viewmodels are funny, i had fun shooting with the scout’s hand yesterday :D

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from vøid

stop making fov changer
With just very basic aliases , you can see through thin wall, or see at very long range
and i doubt anyone can change his resolutions on-the-fly to get these advantage while fighting….

dumbass.

AnAkkk

Quoted from vøid

stop making fov changer

BUT the transparent viewmodels are funny, i had fun shooting with the scout’s hand yesterday :D

You can see through walls as well if you change your aspect ratio. Tell Valve to fix that, not me.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from vøid

i doubt anyone can change his resolutions on-the-fly to get these advantage while fighting….

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

You can see through walls as well if you change your aspect ratio. Tell Valve to fix that, not me.

really..?

redou

PyRo|GEN

Love the transparent viewmodels.

But, I don’t use the fov changer anymore. Put it to 110, and it fucked up my aim. It’s boring now, you can’t flank anyone, because with this fov changer they can see everything…

Fov 90 > all.

AnAkkk

Quoted from lolage

[…]

[…]

really..?

I missed the “on the fly” part. Why would you need to change it while playing anyway, you can just keep your aspect ratio all the time to one that let you see through walls. It’s been known for a few years now, I’ve already reported it to Valve, but they don’t care.

vøid

why ?
because playing everytime with fov 150 is not very efficient. You cant aim and you puke after 3 min of playing.
yesterday i tested with a friend, playing fov90 all the time and with some binds i was switching between 90 = normal , 150 = wh mode , 20 = zoom mode.
fov plugin , why not? but at least cap the fov between , idk 60 and 120.

nevermind. have fun.

AnAkkk

Update:
– Disabled CVar ranges check on mat_picmip/r_rootlod/r_lod, you no longer need to use video card tweaking programs to achieve this

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 27 Next »