Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Set up your loadout presets like this:

A: Medigun + syringe gun
B: Kritz + syringe gun
C: Medigun + blut/xbow
D: Kritz + blut/xbow
(instead of syringe gun you could use a hat or something)

(the important part is that A and C are medigun, B and D are kritz, A and C are not the same, B and D are not the same)

Put this in medic.cfg:

alias "equip_medigun" "load_itempreset 0; say_team >> USING MEDIGUN; alias swap_medigun "equip_kritz"; alias swap_spawn_with_medigun "swap_spawn_with_medigun_2"; alias swap_spawn "swap_spawn_with_medigun";"
alias "equip_kritz" "load_itempreset 1; say_team >> USING KRITZ; alias swap_medigun "equip_medigun"; alias swap_spawn_with_kritz "swap_spawn_with_kritz_2"; alias swap_spawn "swap_spawn_with_kritz";"

alias "swap_spawn_with_medigun_1" "load_itempreset 0; say_team >> SPAWN SWAP (MEDIGUN); alias swap_spawn_with_medigun "swap_spawn_with_medigun_2";"
alias "swap_spawn_with_medigun_2" "load_itempreset 2; say_team >> SPAWN SWAP (MEDIGUN); alias swap_spawn_with_medigun "swap_spawn_with_medigun_1";"

alias "swap_spawn_with_kritz_1" "load_itempreset 1; say_team >> SPAWN SWAP (KRITZ); alias swap_spawn_with_kritz "swap_spawn_with_kritz_2";"
alias "swap_spawn_with_kritz_2" "load_itempreset 3; say_team >> SPAWN SWAP (KRITZ); alias swap_spawn_with_kritz "swap_spawn_with_kritz_1";"

alias "swap_spawn_with_medigun" "swap_spawn_with_medigun_2"
alias "swap_spawn_with_kritz" "swap_spawn_with_kritz_2"

alias "swap_medigun" "equip_kritz"
alias "swap_spawn" "swap_spawn_with_medigun"

bind "i" "swap_spawn"
bind "o" "swap_medigun"

Change the binds to your preference.

You’re now 1 div up!

Last edited by Spike Himself,

grimbar

Quoted from Spike Himself

A: Medigun, Normal syringe gun
B: Kritz, Normal syringe gun
C: Medigun, Alternative syringe gun
D: Kritz, Alternative syringe gun

Put this in medic.cfg:

[…]

You’re now 1 div up!

and you’re already too late http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-18724/page-1/?recent=341036#post-341020

:>

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

and you’re already too late http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-18724/page-1/?recent=341036#post-341020

:>

Hadn’t seen yours. Congratulations on beating me to it, I guess!

wampee

<3

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

thanks grimbar and spike! was looking for this.

Spike Himself

TC

When you set up 2 presets using the exact same loadout, and swap between them, you will still re-spawn. This could replace your kill bind, if you use one.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

A: Medigun, Normal syringe gun
B: Kritz, Normal syringe gun
C: Medigun, Alternative syringe gun
D: Kritz, Alternative syringe gun

Put this in medic.cfg:

alias "equip_medigun" "load_itempreset 0; say_team >> USING MEDIGUN; alias swap_medigun "equip_kritz"; alias_swap_spawn "equip_alt_kritz""
alias "equip_kritz" "load_itempreset 1; say_team >> USING KRITZ; alias swap_medigun "equip_medigun"; alias_swap_spawn "equip_alt_medigun""

alias "equip_alt_medigun" "load_itempreset 2; say_team >> SPAWN SWAP (MEDIGUN); alias swap_medigun "equip_kritz"; alias swap_spawn "equip_alt_kritz""
alias "equip_alt_kritz" "load_itempreset 3; say_team >> SPAWN SWAP (KRITZ); alias swap_medigun "equip_medigun"; alias swap_spawn "equip_alt_medigun""

alias "swap_medigun" "equip_kritz"
alias "swap_spawn" "equip_alt_kritz"

bind i "swap_medigun"
bind o "swap_spawn"

load_itempreset 0

You’re now 1 div up!

or

bind i “incrementvar load_itempreset 0 1 1”
bind o “incrementvar load_itempreset 2 3 1”

:D

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

When you set up 2 presets using the exact same loadout, and swap between them, you will still re-spawn. This could replace your kill bind, if you use one.

I guess the kill bind would still be the safer option as Steam servers can get laggy / broken.

vani

Bully

Will take a look at this when I get home, headline caught my eye and this looks good. Nice work you two.

Quoted from punct

I guess the kill bind would still be the safer option as Steam servers can get laggy / broken.

You dont have to limit it to one bind, key “x” for killing yourself and key “y” for this script (or however it works, havent looked at it)

grimbar

Quoted from slate

yeah I thought about that last night but couldn’t remember it, being dead tired probably didn’t help. Cheers

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from slate

[…]

or

Clever, but won’t work as well; if you switch to kritz, you’d want the spawn change bit to stay on kritz too.

grimbar

[…]

Clever, but won’t work as well; if you switch to kritz, you’d want the spawn change bit to stay on kritz too.

Which is why you’d adjust your loadouts to fit these binds :>

Edit: just tried it, doesn’t seem to work, at all that is

Edit 2: Might be related to having no actual feedback on whether the steam loadout works nowadays – in the case of my test it didn’t work so the code should still work. Edits follow

Last edited by grimbar,

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

yeah, code is fine, but in game, loadout change with it is delayed huge amount of time or doesn’t work at all

bind n explode or clickin on A B C D in +quickswitch menu / changing weapon there is still the fastest way

u can also try to bind presets separately

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

yeah, code is fine, but in game, loadout change with it is delayed huge amount of time or doesn’t work at all

bind n explode or clickin on A B C D in +quickswitch menu / changing weapon there is still the fastest way

Has there been another update? Tested it last night and it was instant :o

grimbar

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

Why would you want to explode when switching spawn?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »