Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 59 60 61 Next »

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Nice!

AnAkkk

Update (4.70):
– Fixed crash with tftrue_bunnyhop

AnAkkk

Update (4.71):
– Fixed weapon names sometimes being wrong for damage log lines
– Changed chat message to be reliable in case of packet loss

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Last night’s TF2 update broke the changelevel command if TFTrue is installed.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Arie

Last night’s TF2 update broke the changelevel command if TFTrue is installed.

So the only option for now is to uninstall tftrue then? bummer… :(

AnAkkk

It’s fixed now :)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Excellent! :)

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Thank you for really quick fix!

AnAkkk

Update:
– Fixed the plugin not loading on Windows after the latest TF2 update

AnAkkk

Update (4.73):
– Fixed crash with logs
– Removed tftrue_tv_delaymapchange, you can now use tv_delaymapchange 1 which will prevent map changes if the STV hasn’t finished broadcasting the end of the match

Shrapnel

Is there anywhere I can find old versions of TFTrue?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Shrapnel

Is there anywhere I can find old versions of TFTrue?

Not really, and it has an auto update anyway, so it wouldn’t be that useful. Is there any reason why you want old versions?

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

Update (4.74):
– Preset names are now allowed in tftrue_whitelist_id
– tftrue_whitelist is now deprecated and will be removed, please use tftrue_whitelist_id instead

Shrapnel

Thanks for the reply.

The reason I want an old version is that at work we’re playing an old version of the game that can work without steam (which is blocked at work :()
The latest version of TFTrue doesn’t work with the version we use so I wanted to try v3.048 (I think) which was out about the same time as this TF2 version.
Are there any other things we can try?
The error it gives trying to load the plugin is something like “Couldn’t find required interfaces” (from memory).

AnAkkk

Quoted from Shrapnel

Thanks for the reply.

The reason I want an old version is that at work we’re playing an old version of the game that can work without steam (which is blocked at work :()
The latest version of TFTrue doesn’t work with the version we use so I wanted to try v3.048 (I think) which was out about the same time as this TF2 version.
Are there any other things we can try?
The error it gives trying to load the plugin is something like “Couldn’t find required interfaces” (from memory).

Not really, I can’t support such old versions of the game. If it gives such error messages then the plugin is too new/old for this specific game version.
Anyway, the best solution would probably to use a VPN to bypass the Steam block, rather than using a cracked version of the game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 59 60 61 Next »