Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 ... 61 Next »

AnAkkk

Update (4.62):
– Fixed not being able to force a map change with sourcemod when tftrue_tv_delaymapchange is enabled

ondkaja

IKEA

there’s a bug where disabling/enabling hats while playing completely resets uber, would be awesome if it could fixed

AnAkkk

Quoted from ondkaja

there’s a bug where disabling/enabling hats while playing completely resets uber, would be awesome if it could fixed

That’s because doing any modifications to the whitelist requires the player weapons to be removed a new ones given to apply changes. Do you really need to disable/enable hats in the middle of a match? :)

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

That’s because doing any modifications to the whitelist requires the player weapons to be removed a new ones given to apply changes. Do you really need to disable/enable hats in the middle of a match? :)

ah

no, but if you in the middle of a match think “oh, it would be nice to have some hats” and enable it the ubers reset and that kinda sucks if you don’t know it.

AnAkkk

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]ah

no, but if you in the middle of a match think “oh, it would be nice to have some hats” and enable it the ubers reset and that kinda sucks if you don’t know it.

I’ll check if there’s another way to update items without removing the ones that didn’t change.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

I’ll check if there’s another way to update items without removing the ones that didn’t change.

awesome!!

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

!rcon isn’t working anymore, might have something to do with the new steam IDs, possibly?

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from b33p

!rcon isn’t working anymore, might have something to do with the new steam IDs, possibly?

That’s a SourceMod feature mate… It’s related to the SteamID change, read more about it here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246705

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

My mistake, thanks for link.

Last edited by b33p,

AnAkkk

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

awesome!!

Please test this:
http://tftrue.esport-tools.net/beta/

Let me know if you see any problems when weapons are reloaded after a whitelist change.

AnAkkk

Update (4.63):
– Fixed crash after latest TF2 update
– Fixed ubercharge not being restored after changing whitelist in the middle of the game

The plugin is still broken on Windows (will just not load), will fix tomorrow.

AnAkkk

It should now be fixed on Windows.

Phnx

Quoted from AnAkkk

It should now be fixed on Windows.

prec didn’t work
stv’s didn’t work
I don’t even have any proof of my actions;_;.
nice job for getting it fixed so fast, do you know the cause of it?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
prec didn’t work
stv’s didn’t work
I don’t even have any proof of my actions;_;.
nice job for getting it fixed so fast, do you know the cause of it?

Thanks. It’s because of somes changes they made to the IFileSystem interface.

JoeTea

Hey, I’m having a little trouble getting the STV to work on my server. Obviously I have TF2 Installed and tftrue_tv_autorecord set to 1. Yet the STV does not show up as a spectator on the server and neither are games recorded.

I also have tv_enable 1 in my servers config.cfg

Is there anything else I need to do in order to get this to work?

Cheers

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 ... 61 Next »