Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 61 Next »

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

[…]

Sorry, I wouldn’t think you’d use the same name as the ETF2L config for a custom one. I’ll fix it somehow.

It’s not necessarily about custom configs (except my blacklists), I just like to keep things up-to-date myself and if i change something, I don’t want it to get lost. As long as I use tftrue_tournament_config 1/2, it’s totally fine when things get downloaded and replaced. tftrue_tournament_config 0 should prevent TFTrue from downloading or executing ETF2L configs entirely though, at least that’s what I thought it meant.

Last edited by feeling,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

[…]

Sorry, I wouldn’t think you’d use the same name as the ETF2L config for a custom one. I’ll fix it somehow.

On second thought, the mistake might be mine, i am sorry…shouldn’t use default names for my configs…so i think it should be fine! :) Will fix it myself

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Something about the healing stats with buffs, it’s be even cooler if you could view both the healing stats with overheal and without on logs.tf or show the healspread for buffs only, you’d have to talk to the logs.tf peeps too, but I’d love to be able to see it in the logs.

Last edited by BenBazinga,

Ritalin

[d¿s]

tftrue seems to be crashing my team’s server when executing a league config (not just etf2l). any idea what could be causing this?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Ritalin

tftrue seems to be crashing my team’s server when executing a league config (not just etf2l). any idea what could be causing this?

If you’ve set sv_pure to a value other than 0 in your server.cfg, remove it.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from AnAkkk

If you’ve set sv_pure to a value other than 0 in your server.cfg, remove it.

seems to work, thanks!

AnAkkk

Update (4.3):
– Changed tftrue_tournament_config default to 0 to prevent unwanted download of config files on server start
– etf2l_custom.cfg will no longer be overwritten if it already exists
– Prevent endless mapchange loop due to sv_pure being set to a different value in server.cfg
– Added tftrue_restorestats to keep the player stats on disconnect (Score, Kills, Deaths, etc…) and restore them when he reconnects in both scoreboard and A2S_PLAYER queries (e.g. View Game Info in the Server Browser)

MARIANO

Nice job, you rock man. :)

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from AnAkkk

– Added tftrue_restorestats to keep the player stats on disconnect (Score, Kills, Deaths, etc…) and restore them when he reconnects in both scoreboard and A2S_PLAYER queries (e.g. View Game Info in the Server Browser)

Great!

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from AnAkkk

Update (4.3):
– Changed tftrue_tournament_config default to 0 to prevent unwanted download of config files on server start
– etf2l_custom.cfg will no longer be overwritten if it already exists
– Prevent endless mapchange loop due to sv_pure being set to a different value in server.cfg

keep it up!

feeling

ist doof

Thanks, great changes :)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Awesome! Thanks a lot <3

AnAkkk

Thanks you all :)

Update (4.31) :
– Fixed tftrue_scope_hsdelay crash on linux
– Added tftrue_logs_includebuffs to includes buffs within the player_healed event in the logs (100% accurate)

Does anyone use tftrue_scope_hsdelay ? It doesn’t seem of much use, I might remove it if none uses it.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from AnAkkk

Update (4.31) :
– Added tftrue_logs_includebuffs to includes buffs within the player_healed event in the logs (100% accurate)

Does anyone use tftrue_scope_hsdelay ? It doesn’t seem of much use, I might remove it if none uses it.

I have tftrue_scope_hsdelay at default value because to be honest, I don’t really know what it does and I don’t think tampering with it would be legit for competitive play?! Gonna try out the heal stats including buffs in our scrims tonight, looking forward to it!

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from AnAkkk

Update (4.31) :

great recent additions anakin, very much appreciated.

I’ve never used hsdelay, as tampering with game mechanics isnt really an option for league matches and I’ve never set up anything other than war-servers.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 61 Next »