Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 61 Next »

AnAkkk

Update (4.02):
– Fixed crash when using the say command on the server before a client connected
– Player spawn events are now printed to the logfile

Spike Himself

TC

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but it seems logs don’t upload anymore. Known bug already? There don’t seem to be any errors in the log. I haven’t changed any settings since the logs_apikey cvar was introduced. Has something changed perhaps?

Last edited by Spike Himself,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Spike Himself

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but it seems logs don’t upload anymore. Known bug already? There don’t seem to be any errors in the log. I haven’t changed any settings since the logs_apikey cvar was introduced. Has something changed perhaps?

I tried and it worked just fine. Windows or Linux?

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

I tried and it worked just fine. Windows or Linux?

Linux. Also it seems to work fine on other servers – only 1 has this issue, which seems to suggest the issue is on our end. Never mind for now, I’ll search a bit more first.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

What are the reasons for failing to authenticate to upload logs? I’ve fixed this before but can’t remember. It’s the right api key.

AnimaL

logs.tf beeing shit?

Sash

PF

Quoted from fraac

What are the reasons for failing to authenticate to upload logs? I’ve fixed this before but can’t remember. It’s the right api key.

What worked for me was moving the line around in the config. Could be some issue with line endings or just vodoo.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Sash

[…]
What worked for me was moving the line around in the config. Could be some issue with line endings or just vodoo.

I don’t think line endings matter. If there are some upload issues they’re most likely network related.

EDIT: Are you seeing any error message? There is currently no connection timeout set, so it might wait to receive data from logs.tf forever and won’t print anything in case of a problem. I’ll add a timeout for the next update.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

Update (4.03):
– Fixed crash after latest update when using the status command
– Log uploading will abort after 20 seconds if it hasn’t finished and display an error message

I’m sorry if this ahs been asked before but, is there any way to use this mod on a local server?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from fishyard

I’m sorry if this ahs been asked before but, is there any way to use this mod on a local server?

Have you tried installing it?

Quoted from Arie

[…]

Have you tried installing it?

I put the files in my addon folder, yes.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from fishyard

[…]

I put the files in my addon folder, yes.

The .dll if you’re on windows, right?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

you will also have to launch tf2 with the “-insecure” launch option.

Quoted from slate

you will also have to launch tf2 with the “-insecure” launch option.

It worked, thanks.

EDIT: My game keeps crashing whenever I try to do anything related to TFTrue. If I turn on bunnyhop and jump, if I turn on a higher FOV with !fov or anythign else.

Last edited by fishyard,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 61 Next »