Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 61 Next »

AnAkkk

Quoted from Arie

[…]

It doesn’t happen all the time somehow, some of the 15 reservation servers have it, some don’t.

I might have broke it for some servers then. :/

X-L

AziluM

Hello,

I have a small request.

Is it possible to implement in the plug-in a css’s zBlock feature but applied to the fov command.

zBlock readme >> client settings panel: http://zblock.mgamez.eu/readme.htm

Instead of: “setinfo zb_wantcashcalling 1”, It would be “setinfo tftrue_wantfov 110”

With this, we could adjust the fov automatically when joining a tftrue server.

Thanks

AnimaL

please fix linux server crash when using tftrue+sizzling stats :(

Last edited by AnimaL,

ryse

encore

I can’t get my Sourcemod plugins to work how they are supposed to while having Tftrue running on the server. Without Tftrue, everything works just fine, with Tftrue, the plugins are getting loaded, but their functions are kinda blocked. (e.g. no regen or respawns in soap)

I use the newest Linux snapshot builds of sourcemod (1.5.0-hg3834) and metamod (1.9.3-hg816) and of course the newest Tftrue build from github.

This is my server.cfg (not using an autoexec.cfg).

Someone know how to get both running ..in harmony?

/edit/ Metamod Snapshot 1.10.0-hg837 fixed it. nvm.

Last edited by ryse,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from AnimaL

please fix linux server crash when using tftrue+sizzling stats :(

SizzlingCalamari says it’s because of how they hook console commands. He’s an accessible guy, have a chat: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SizzlingCalamari/

AnimaL

yeah have a chat with him anakin <3

ryse

encore

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

The game says that the log filename starts with ‘L’, but it really starts with ‘l’.

My logs getting generated with “L” again, instead of “l”, so autoupload isn’t working again for me. :D

Pre-SteamPipe build is working, build v3.92.

Last edited by ryse,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ryse

[…]

My logs getting generated with “L” again, instead of “l”, so autoupload isn’t working again for me. :D

Any idea what caused this to change? Or was there an update perhaps?

ryse

encore

No idea. I just could make dumb guesses, though i don’t even know which plugins or other processes have influence on the logfile.

Spike Himself

TC

Just restarted (and thus updated) one of my servers and nothing has changed – still lower case L on the log file names.

ryse

encore

Do you use metamod/sourcemod? I “updated” to the newest metamod 1.10 snapshot to get sm plugins to work while tftrue is running. Maybe that version caused it to change.

Anyway, shouldn’t it be possible to get autouploads with both characters to work fine? :p *safety smile*

Last edited by ryse,

AnAkkk

Quoted from X-L

Hello,

I have a small request.

Is it possible to implement in the plug-in a css’s zBlock feature but applied to the fov command.

zBlock readme >> client settings panel: http://zblock.mgamez.eu/readme.htm

Instead of: “setinfo zb_wantcashcalling 1”, It would be “setinfo tftrue_wantfov 110”

With this, we could adjust the fov automatically when joining a tftrue server.

Thanks

setinfo tftrue_fov will be in the next version.

Quoted from AnimaL

yeah have a chat with him anakin <3

Talked to him and we don’t know yet why it crashes.

Quoted from ryse

Do you use metamod/sourcemod? I “updated” to the newest metamod 1.10 snapshot to get sm plugins to work while tftrue is running. Maybe that version caused it to change.

Anyway, shouldn’t it be possible to get autouploads with both characters to work fine? :p *safety smile*

I already have it working with both characters, just didn’t release yet.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

ryse

encore

Quoted from AnAkkk

I already have it working with both characters, just didn’t release yet.

You are the greatest. :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ryse

Do you use metamod/sourcemod?

Hell no. I like it when my dedi can run more than 5 servers :D

ryse

encore

good point :p

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 61 Next »