Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 61 Next »

nano2e

Keeps crashing my server, would there be a fix anytime soon?

AnAkkk

Quoted from nano2e

Keeps crashing my server, would there be a fix anytime soon?

Can you contact me on IRC (AnAkIn`) ?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from vlm

map name written in the log after the match starts would be nice…

No need, make sure “log on” is only called once through launch options or autoexec.cfg

that way you get one logfile per Map with “Loading Map XXX” at the start, TF2Logs even parses that and you don’t need to fill it out anymore.

For some stupid reason “log on” always starts a new log, so you should really only call it once.

nano2e

which server and channel?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

you can find anakin in #esl.tf2 on quakenet

vlm

Quoted from slate

[…]

No need, make sure “log on” is only called once through launch options or autoexec.cfg

that way you get one logfile per Map with “Loading Map XXX” at the start, TF2Logs even parses that and you don’t need to fill it out anymore.

For some stupid reason “log on” always starts a new log, so you should really only call it once.

i already know that, but almost every league config has “log on” and people like to see that cfg was loaded even if it was done automatically on map change and I don’t want to edit it out.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Well, then It’d be better to ask ETF2L to take the command out or state that you are free to comment it out as long as logs get recorded, rather than adding redundant information.

AnAkkk

Quoted from vlm

[…]
i already know that, but almost every league config has “log on” and people like to see that cfg was loaded even if it was done automatically on map change and I don’t want to edit it out.

Nobody will know that you edited it though. Sorry but I’m not going to add something that is already in the game.

Is tftrue bugged by any chance? Got on my server and couldn’t jump, tried other servers all with tftrue still no jumping. Took tftrue off and it got fixed.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Quoted from Datenshi

Is tftrue bugged by any chance? Got on my server and couldn’t jump, tried other servers all with tftrue still no jumping. Took tftrue off and it got fixed.

Same story here

AnAkkk

I will fix it.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from AnAkkk

I will fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnYzD-LnSU

AnAkkk

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnYzD-LnSU

lol. The French version of that actually translate it by “We can do it”.

AnAkkk

3.6 ( June 28, 2012 )
– Added tftrue_unpause_delay to set the delay before someone can unpause the game after it has been paused
– Fixed tftrue_jumpducked crashing the server or preventing players from jumping after latest TF2 update
– Fixed tftrue_bunnyhop crashing the server after latest TF2 update

F2

Danmark

How come the healing points reported by TFTrue in the logs are not consistent with the healing points shown in TF2?

For example, I just played a match where the total healing points reported by TFTrue was 16617, but on the scoreboard it said 31400.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 61 Next »