Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 61 Next »

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
not willing to play on servers with this on then, its changed from being a nice little plug-in to an actual modification of the game now.

Dummy it’s a plugin, you can turn of things too you know… like tftrue_bunnyhop 1 or something like that you dont need everything on ya know:)

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Dummy it’s a plugin, you can turn of things too you know… like tftrue_bunnyhop 1 or something like that you dont need everything on ya know:)

I think redline’s servers are the only big tftrue pubs out there and I’m pretty sure the delay is gonna be removed there, as well as on most other not-yet-launched servers.
I personally don’t like the idea either, but we’ll see how it will do in action.

Galant

candy
Autism

Some bug with jumps on servers with TFTrue now…

Will it be fixed soon?

AnAkkk

It’s fixed. Changelog will come out later.

AnAkkk

TFTrue 3.3 Changelog:
– Fixed all problems caused by the last TF2 update
– Fixed a crash on Windows which prevented TFTrue to work under some systems
– Modified tftrue_unlockable_weapons:
0: Allow all unlockables weapons
1: Allow the Blutsauger, the Kritzkrieg and the Ubersaw
2: Allow the Blutsauger, the Kritzkrieg, the Ubersaw and the Original
3: Allow the Blutsauger, the Kritzkrieg, the Ubersaw, and the Crusader’s Crossbow
– Added tftrue_scope_hsdelay to remove the Sniper Rifle 200ms headshot delay when scoping

+ probably a fixed a few bugs that I can’t remember.

There seem to be a crash when changing tftrue_unlockable_weapons, it should be fixed soon.

AnAkkk

Update:
– tftrue_unlockable_weapons crash is fixed

octochris

(0v0)

Why not make tftrue_unlockable_weapons a bitmask?

AnAkkk

I could, though most players would probably have trouble understanding how it works, so not sure if it’s a good idea.

EDIT: Considering the number of weapons it wouldn’t really be possible to do, at least not on 32 bits.

AnAkkk

Has anyone experienced any crashes on his server with TFTrue after the latest updates?

AnAkkk

Update:

– Fixed !tftrue chat command and tftrue console command displaying the wrong informations for tftrue_unlockable_weapons
– Added team names display in the server logs when both teams are ready in tournament mode

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

thanks a lot!

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

i hope this will be sometimes a mandatory addon for ETF2L Matches.
Pls add the plugin to the rules admins!

Spike Himself

TC

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but it seems stv demo recording is broken. It does generate a .dem file but it’s 440kb and can’t be played.

While I’m here, I would also very much like to have the stv filename the same as the tv_autorecord filenames. So “auto-{timestamp}-{map}.dem” instead of “{dd}{mm}-{yyyy}-{hh}-{mm}-{BLU}_vs_{RED}-{map}.dem”

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Spike Himself

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but it seems stv demo recording is broken. It does generate a .dem file but it’s 440kb and can’t be played.

While I’m here, I would also very much like to have the stv filename the same as the tv_autorecord filenames. So “auto-{timestamp}-{map}.dem” instead of “{dd}{mm}-{yyyy}-{hh}-{mm}-{BLU}_vs_{RED}-{map}.dem”

HEL NO!

AnAkkk

Quoted from Spike Himself

STV demo recording works fine for me. Do you have any other plugins?

The current filename gives more information than the tv_autorecord one, so I am staying with this one for now.

Update:
– Spaces in team names will be replaced by underscores in STV demos and the logfile
– The formatting in the logfile will now be:
Tournament mode started
Blue Team: xxxxxx
Red Team: xxxxxx

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 61 Next »