Forum

tf2mate - TF2 config generator

Created 9th October 2010 @ 21:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Del

null-cancelling movement script allowed? It is legal in etf2l?

I don’t know but I tried it last night and hated it. Didn’t know how often I was pushing the strafe keys until I used it. Result= running into walls pipes and rockets and missing many simple jumps.
It is very good on scout duel tho.
And I expect that if you can be arsed to learn all your movements over again its probably very good. But I am lazy and like it how it is.

It’s different from what we r used to, therefore op and should be banned! Along with everything else we are not comfortable with on a first use!

grimbar

Quoted from octochris

[…]

yes. i don’t really see the point of it though.

so that baddies like me can keep on moving while the whole face is smashing the keyboard.

Ino

dp.
dp.

nvm, googled it… :D

compton

cvx|

Didn’t realize that people have problems using the null-cancelling script. Will make it optional later. I’m gonna move this week so I don’t have much time to code this but hopefully I’ll get some new stuff done on the weekend or next week.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from compton

Didn’t realize that people have problems using the null-cancelling script. Will make it optional later. I’m gonna move this week so I don’t have much time to code this but hopefully I’ll get some new stuff done on the weekend or next week.

I am borderline retarded.

destructo

good job :)

compton

cvx|

http://bitbucket.org/antris/tf2mate/issues

I’m going to remove the TODO list from the site and start using this issue tracker instead. You can also post bugs you find and enhancement proposals.

compton

cvx|

r4 release:
– Added class & weapon customization. The implementation makes use of the http://code.google.com/p/broesels-crosshair-switcherbroesels-crosshair-switcher[/url]
– Made a compete redesign of the underlying Javascript architecture. Makes implementing new features later easier.
– Added options for enabling spraypaints, facial features, ragdolls and giblets.
– Removed TODO list from front page, using the Bitbucket issue tracker for bug reports and suggestions now.
– Fixed left and back movement keys being the wrong way.

http://clugu.com/tf2mate

I’d love to have people test tf2mate before I make live deployments, so if you’re willing to beta test, please contact.

falqonium

maksa
CRS

awesome

randa

I cant get on the site it shows me it then all of a sudden i get a blank page

compton

cvx|

Quoted from randa

I cant get on the site it shows me it then all of a sudden i get a blank page

Which browser / OS?

returNNNN

I tryed this stuff out and as soon as i joined a server i got lost connection to server with the 30 seconds thingy on top right.
After that i tryed to rejoin but it says -> Steam Validation Rejected<-

When i remove the stuff out my tf2 folder it works good again, dunno what this is making me to crash :(

compton

cvx|

Quoted from returNNNN

I tryed this stuff out and as soon as i joined a server i got lost connection to server with the 30 seconds thingy on top right.
After that i tryed to rejoin but it says -> Steam Validation Rejected<-

When i remove the stuff out my tf2 folder it works good again, dunno what this is making me to crash :(

Can’t possibly be the configs, try installing them again.

returNNNN

tryed to reinstall but still the same ;(

compton

cvx|

Quoted from returNNNN

tryed to reinstall but still the same ;(

try installing it so that you first rename your cfg directory and then only extract the tf2mate files. if the problem still is there, please upload the zip somewhere so i can try whether it does the same thing for me too.

thanks!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »