Forum

broesel's Crosshair Switcher

Created 31st July 2010 @ 09:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

clippen

Would love if you would add a feature that allows you to use flipped viewmodels (left handed) on certain classes or even better weapons!

Bonkers

Quoted from clippen

Would love if you would add a feature that allows you to use flipped viewmodels (left handed) on certain classes or even better weapons!

Don’t think he can as you need to leave and rejoin a server when you want to change the settings……i think

broesel

LAME

Quoted from clippen

Ain’t possible, see Bonkerz’ post.

broesel

LAME

changed my nickname back to broesel, so this is the project page again:

http://code.google.com/p/broesels-crosshair-switcher/

an update to version 2.3 will be coming in the next days btw

broesel

LAME

Version 2.3 is out!

download: http://code.google.com/p/broesels-crosshair-switcher/downloads/detail?name=broesel%27s%20Crosshair%20Switcher%202.3.zip

====================================================

changes:

– updated the “use tf_weapon_xx” aliases

– changed the command to disable the crosshairswitcher

– moved the specification of crosshairs for classes that the switcher is disabled for to settings.cfg

– added shorten.cfg (explanation as to why is in the file itself)

– added weapons.cfg to store the “use tf_weapon_xx” aliases

– replaced all indents with spaces so it doesn’t look off in some editors

– updated the Readme file

Last edited by broesel,

broesel

LAME

Quoted from broesel

an update to version 2.3 will be coming in the next days btw

Valve time… :D

sajtos

-nvm fixed it, awesome stuff :>

Last edited by sajtos,

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

Started using this script, but somehow have ‘problems’ with ‘stuck’ crosshairs with weapons that only have 1 to use/throw; like mad milk/jarate/sandvich.

When ‘using’ or throwing these items away or when your weapon runs out of ammo and the game automatically switches for you to the last used weapon, then the crosshair doesn’t switch. So I end up with my jarate crosshair on my sniper rifle when aiming. Pressing Q or 1 fixes this.

Somehow I would like it to be possible to have the scout have it’s melee default circle thing when throwing mad milk (secondary and shotgun default crosshair), is this ‘fakeable’ with switching via ‘weapon3; slot2’ where the weapon call is the switcher for crosshairs?

rockie

another broesel’s great work, but i have a question, while switching between the weapons (using the mousewheel) i see an annoying square (like a chessboard, purple and black squares) as if something is missing, is it fixable?

Last edited by rockie,

Opti

REMOVE

It is a bug when you are switching from default crosshair to other crosshairs.
I don’t think it is fixable thought.

rockie

Quoted from Opti

aw :(

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Quoted from Opti

My slotHandler never had this problem as far as i can remember. http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-8560/?recent=299168

Sir Villeta

TBNC

Hi all. I used that switcher and it’s simply perfect. But I have a doubt :P.

I want to switch between crosshairs but I want a black outline in all the crosshairs too. Is this possible? What can I do?

broesel

LAME

No, it’s not possible.

Ch3Vy

FjK

Is it possible to add “custom” crosshairs to the crosshair switcher so they would work on competitive servers.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »