Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 98 99 100 ... 116 Next »

mono

Quoted from Saki

[…]
Don’t cap it at all. It causes jitter on some machines anyway so leave fps_max at 0.

Well I haven’t noticed it to cause any jitter on my machine, and how about
//A moderate, consistent framerate is much more
// desirable than a variable but sometimes high framerate.
But I will remove the cap for now, thanks

wrock

vier

Quoted from Saki

[…]

This causes negative effects on performance. Removing the mat_antialias line fixes the mumble overlay without causing the performance loss

Didn’t know :O thanx

AnimaL

Quoted from Saki

This causes negative effects on performance. Removing the mat_antialias line fixes the mumble overlay without causing the performance loss

how is ur alt tab?

Saki

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]how is ur alt tab?

Working completely fine with no issues.

Anyone with the alt tab issue should simply remove the dxlevel launch option from boot as you only need it for the 1st boot anyway.

Quoted from mono

[…]Well I haven’t noticed it to cause any jitter on my machine, and how about
//A moderate, consistent framerate is much more
// desirable than a variable but sometimes high framerate.
But I will remove the cap for now, thanks

Don’t quote me on this but if I’m not mistaken then messing with this value can also affect hit registration so I leave it uncapped anyway.

Fps_max does not seem to fix screen tearing for me at any rate so I haven’t found a lot of benefit to it as of now.

Last edited by Saki,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]how is ur alt tab?

Works fine.

Saki

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]

Works fine.

When did this involve you? o.0

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Saki

[…]

When did this involve you? o.0

Since I’ve used it too for a few weeks. And alttab works as well as mumble. And I was faster to answer. Until you edited yours :<

Last edited by MIndYe,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

double…

Last edited by MIndYe,

BZAD

hy, i really appreciate the work and so, but this here http://steamcommunity.com/id/BZAD/screenshot/649878131808447346?tab=public is bad,

where are the capture zone borders?

sry im not an autist to know the lines by heart.

Is there a way to make them visible again?

Saki

Quoted from BZAD

hy, i really appreciate the work and so, but this here http://steamcommunity.com/id/BZAD/screenshot/649878131808447346?tab=public is bad,

I just stared at this for about…10 minutes. I can’t figure out what the problem is. Which of Chris’s configs are you using and which capture zone borders are you talking about?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Saki

[…]

I just stared at this for about…10 minutes. I can’t figure out what the problem is. Which of Chris’s configs are you using and which capture zone borders are you talking about?

The lines showing where the capture point is, they’re normally yellow dashed lines on the floor.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from BZAD

If Chris wasn’t forum banned, he’d say

00:07 – octochris: r_renderoverlayfragment 1

vani

Bully

Quoted from Crasp

[…]

If Chris wasn’t forum banned, he’d say

[…]

Why was he banned?

Quoted from vani

[…]

Why was he banned?

He knew too much

jahrein

Dline

Hi guize
I’ve been using the config for a long time. I’ve chosen the high frames instead of max, cuz as a medic when I uber with max frames all I see is; well… nothing.
But I’ve been having difficulties with high frames lately. I usually get 120fps but sometimes (every 15-20 minutes) I get 20-30 fps, then it gets back to 120 in a couple of minutes. I don’t know whatever could cause this. Has anyone had the same or similar issue ? Or is there a way to avoid the shitty uber graphics whilst using max frames?
Thx in advance mates

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 98 99 100 ... 116 Next »