Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 79 80 81 ... 116 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from gyanny

[…]

chris, is your tf2restore script able to place the file in that folder when run?

yes, just do it in the normal way. put it in /config/ with the same structure.

gyanny

my tf2restore folder looks like this: C:/tf2restore/config and the config folder contains all of the files that are put into steam’s /tf/ folder whenever i run the script

i made the file and put it in all the subfolders and now it looks like team fortress 2/platform/config/serverbrowser.vdf

i tried to put it in the tf2restore/config folder but it just ends up in steam’s /tf/ and thus it does nothing!!!
wat do

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from gyanny

wat do

modify the batch script to copy it in

gyanny

/sadface

Dummy

I gave in after a long struggle and tried the high quality CFG, not even a single dip below 120 on a bloody DM server

dr.Justice

≧◡≦

Quoted from Dummy

I gave in after a long struggle and tried the high quality CFG, not even a single dip below 120 on a bloody DM server

Are you sure? multiplay dm store full server mine drops to 80 at times

[email protected] 4GB GTX280 1680×1050 Chris’s dx8 config

Dummy

Quoted from dr.Justice

[…]

Are you sure? multiplay dm store full server mine drops to 80 at times

[email protected] 4GB GTX280 1680×1050 Chris’s dx8 config

this one had about 8 people on it so not as much as a dm store one (24 was the limit i think?)
I did a lobby to test it and it dipped to 70-80 at worst times on middle and 40 when i specced someone for a weird reason, not that spec fps matters :d
edit:
nvm found it feels only a bit worse

h0stage

Quoted from toogyboogy

the demoman pipelauncher looks totally retarded with the config and normal without it.

fix:
r_rootlod “0”
r_lod “-1”

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from h0stage

[…]
fix:
r_rootlod “0”
r_lod “-1”

this is an fps config. that’s not a ‘fix’, people are just retarded and don’t understand the meaning.

h0stage

Quoted from octochris

[…]

this is an fps config. that’s not a ‘fix’, people are just retarded and don’t understand the meaning.

for those who don’t like new grenade launcher model the only way to fix it use high models det., so stfu…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from h0stage

[…]

for those who don’t like new grenade launcher model the only way to fix it use high models det., so stfu…

cool story, this doesn’t just give you high models, you’re essentially turning LOD off for most maps.

h0stage

Quoted from octochris

[…]

cool story, this doesn’t just give you high models, you’re essentially turning LOD off for most maps.

captain ? ;)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from h0stage

[…]
captain ? ;)

i’m commander chris, and this is my favourite thread on the citadel.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

orrrrr you could use a nametag on the launcher

dauk

I dunno if its in dx9 or what ( since i haven’t played in dx9 for long time) is it possible to remove sticky bombs trail tale glow or how does it called. It is not as bright as in pldx bus stil can be seen.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 79 80 81 ... 116 Next »