octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from wer

So much… tables… :D

<li><font color=”#A1A1A1″>—————————</font></li>

you can murder me later

hINDUs

hi chris

as i download each version and compare it (to learn something)
i see in latest that you removed these lines

cl_phys_props_enable “0”
cl_phys_props_max “0”
props_break_max_pieces “0”
r_propsmaxdist “1”

any word to that? :)

also a small request: please change the code in config pages a little so and tags will be alone in line (so i could grep it out more easily). TIA and keep the good work :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from hINDUs

as i download each version and compare it (to learn something)
i see in latest that you removed these lines
[…]
any word to that? :)

They got moved to the customisation section.

Quoted from hINDUs

also a small request: please change the code in config pages a little so and tags will be alone in line (so i could grep it out more easily). TIA and keep the good work :)

don’t understand what you’re asking for.

Painstouch

Is there a way to fix hats flaming bug without mat_1 convar in your MoreFrames cfg ?

Ill give it to you, been using Quantums moreframes so far, but this… From 50ish to 120ish (capped) frames.

What more does a player need, really. :D

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

mat_specular 0
http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-10435/page-33/?recent=217533#post-210032

laerin

-9w-

For some reason, setting mat_filterlightmaps and mat_filtertextures to 1 on max frames decreases my fps on snowie’s timedemo test from 67.8 to 67.3 – a negligible amount – while being a thing that affects the textures a lot (visually) and changing mat_picmip from 2 to 1 decreases my fps by over 10…

Basically, with mat_picmip set to 0 on maxframes, I get roughly the same fps as I do from highfps…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from laerin

For some reason, setting mat_filterlightmaps and mat_filtertextures to 1 on max frames decreases my fps on snowie’s timedemo test from 67.8 to 67.3 – a negligible amount – while being a thing that affects the textures a lot (visually) and changing mat_picmip from 2 to 1 decreases my fps by over 10…

Basically, with mat_picmip set to 0 on maxframes, I get roughly the same fps as I do from highfps…

Everything is dependant on hardware. That difference is not only negligible, it doesn’t mean anything because of the potential difference in demo replaying.

Maxframes removes everything it can. You will not get a better FPS with highframes, but you won’t get a worse one either, more than likely you will get pretty much the same.

It’s not unexpected.

Krisu

Dunno if I failed something or is it a bug, but I don’t have nice shiny crit- and minicritweapons. How can I get them on? :P

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Krisu

Dunno if I failed something or is it a bug, but I don’t have nice shiny crit- and minicritweapons. How can I get them on? :P

mat_specular 1, but be warned that this will cause flame textures.

revanxp

Screenshots page has been down for a while. Can you fix it?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from revanxp

Screenshots page has been down for a while. Can you fix it?

a while = 3 days

i will fix it within the next few days

revanxp

Quoted from octochris

[…]
a while = 3 days
i will fix it within the next few days

i live on mars. Time is different here :P

revanxp

Quick question:
why if i use highframe hats are not rendered properly (lava hats :P) while if i pick maxframes they are?
Both cfgs use dx8 and i thought that was the problem with hats not rendered properly (some hats are covered by a red/black layer).

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from revanxp

Quick question:
why if i use highframe hats are not rendered properly (lava hats :P) while if i pick maxframes they are?
Both cfgs use dx8 and i thought that was the problem with hats not rendered properly (some hats are covered by a red/black layer).

it’s a problem with dx8+mat_specular

specularity is disabled in maxframes.

octochris

(0v0)

if some people could idle in #christf2 so i can get q it would be appreciated, ideally wanting to set up a support channel for my configs

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 116 Next »