Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 116 Next »

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from randa

It’s supposed to be mat_bumpmap 1 for shiny ubers etc ?

I think mat_bumpmap 1 fixes the models being all white, and mat_specular 1 makes the ubers shiny.

pykow

i will give it a try. tonight

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from RUJa

About the mysterious shadows ( http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2771/cpfastlane0001.jpg ). I didn’t get them using an older version of moreframes, but they started to appear when using the most recent. And the “engine error” is not an excuse not to fix it xD Your config should adapt to the engine, not the opposite.

Couid you pastebin me a version where it does not occur? As for my config adapting to the engine, configs only manipulate the engine, they don’t control it. It is within reason that it may be an engine bug related to something other than my config.

RUJa

STD

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Couid you pastebin me a version where it does not occur? As for my config adapting to the engine, configs only manipulate the engine, they don’t control it. It is within reason that it may be an engine bug related to something other than my config.

Sorry, I removed the old version :( I just know that I never saw those shadows in the first version I used.

octochris

(0v0)

I believe it is a bug introduced by Valve and that is not to do with my configs, but if you know of reasons why you think otherwise please do tell :)

RUJa

STD

I assumed it had to with the config since it happened when I changed config, but it might be coincidence. :p

Gaarulf

UP|

Is this better than m0re’s?

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Gaarulf

Is this better than m0re’s?

Read the first post.

Metroplex.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/ems/news/128397/ESL-Major-Series-VII-1-000-Euro-Poll-Current-standings/

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Metroplex.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/ems/news/128397/ESL-Major-Series-VII-1-000-Euro-Poll-Current-standings/

must you spam this in every thread? you’re as bad as chris

basH.

hf

Rivatuner isnt working with your config ?
You know which command i have to change so that it work

I’m using the highframes config

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from basH.

Works fine for me with highframes…

What part of Rivatuner are you suggesting doesn’t work? The overlay? It works fine for me.

kim

idd.

Quoted from basH.

If you’re trying to force a high picmip then try changing the value of mat_mipmaptextures to “1”.

basH.

hf

Quoted from kim

[…]

If you’re trying to force a high picmip then try changing the value of mat_mipmaptextures to “1”.

I tried. still not working

basH.

hf

I had the same some time ago with the “m0re highfpscfg”
Rivatuner was only working with the “m0re fpsconfig”

So only 2 commands have to be changed i think

I dont know anymore which commands .

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 116 Next »