Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 113 114 115 116 Next »

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

How can i get back my heal beam when using this config, cuz it disapears after first 3 seconds, when i start healing someone?

DavidVegas

MM2013

Quoted from kronis

How can i get back my heal beam when using this config, cuz it disapears after first 3 seconds, when i start healing someone?

hud_medichealtargetmarker “0”

baimezan

[N☼J]

Got a problem. Recently ( today ) whenever I launch tf2 it crashes. Changed mat_queue. When I Remove the fps config, it’s alright. Happens with both maxframes and highframes. Help?

Python

Quoted from baimezan

Got a problem. Recently ( today ) whenever I launch tf2 it crashes. Changed mat_queue. When I Remove the fps config, it’s alright. Happens with both maxframes and highframes. Help?

have you changed the mat_queue to 0?

nwdlz

Sǒski

whats the difference between dxlevel 90, 91, 95, 98?

Haim

addict!

Quoted from nwdlz

The difference is the graphics but between dx90 and 91 there are some bug fixes (I think)

DavidVegas

MM2013

Quoted from nwdlz

At first the main difference is that 91 doesn’t exist, while others do, lol.
Secondly, check this https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/DirectX_Versions

nwdlz

Sǒski

Quoted from DavidVegas

[…]

At first the main difference is that 91 doesn’t exist, while others do, lol.
Secondly, check this https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/DirectX_Versions

Thank you for explaining :)

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Is it normal, that my steam overlay isnt working on chirs fps config? How can I fix it if possible?

Fresh'z

§GOLD

It’s not normal.

Check your game’s properties, above launch options there should be a checkbox. Make sure you haven’t disabled it.

Either way, try switching between fullscreen/windowed and dxlevels.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Anyone got the perfect net settings for lan? Last year i used his in the cfg and it was wrong ;<

AnimaL

Quoted from Enef

Anyone got the perfect net settings for lan? Last year i used his in the cfg and it was wrong ;<

what is wrong with your current settings?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

they aren’t optimised for a LAN setting?

surely the interp and such things would be better to be altered for 0 ping?

(i have no idea one way or the other, i just remember that there used to be different net settings for LANS and such)

Last edited by Enef,

AnimaL

Why would you want to change something just for LAN instead of playing with settings you are used to?

The Good net settings already are using maximum of what game offers and only thing that can arguably be changed/lowered is interp. But as for interp it also changes how game feels so I personally wouldn’t bother. Also has nothing to do with LAN environment, just a setting that isn’t maxed out in cfg because of hitreg theories.

The old lan settings that Chris had were just an overkill where he maxed out every possible net setting with the same hope you have here i guess. But it turned out to completely dick tf2 which is why its removed now.

Last edited by AnimaL,

ekkelund

sirkkels

How can I make the character models higher quality by editing the config? It’s fine otherwise but I don’t like the crappy legs on demoman. :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 113 114 115 116 Next »