Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 102 103 104 ... 116 Next »

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I know he’s good but that’s an extreme nickname.

No he just means that it’s old since it was posted a while ago. About 2000 years ago to be more accurate.

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

klon

Moder

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

i think you mean this http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/misc/reset.bat

thats the one cheers.

and for the -aoutconfig launch option i dont think it really removes all of it.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

If anyone is getting that weird bug where the items in the backpack screen and loadouts are tiny and unreadable trying setting mat_antialias 1 in the config.

Worked for me (using dx9frames)… but obviously that might reduce your frame rate ever so slightly :>

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Admirable

Worked for me (using dx9frames)… but obviously that might reduce your frame rate ever so slightly :>

It won’t; mat_antialias 0 == mat_antialias 1 theoretically, but Valve have fucked up a ton of shit based on which you choose. (Choose what you want to break! Fantastic.)

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

remove the “memory” command from your config.
my tf2 takes ages to start if the command is in my config…

if your tf2 also takes ages to start try removing this command :)

Flank

nt.

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

remove the “memory” command from your config.
my tf2 takes ages to start if the command is in my config…

if your tf2 also takes ages to start try removing this command :)

I’m having the same issue, but i can’t find the “memory” command in my confing. Please provide more details.

octochris

(0v0)

Sounds like Valve broke something. I’m pushing a fix to git now anyway.

Flank

nt.

I’m having the problem before the update, the thing is i wait around 3 minutes (stopwatched) for tf2 to boot. Everytime i open it or crash i need to wait alot for it to start again. The guy above me talked about “memory” command, i’ll need more info about it, and chris, thank you very much for this fps config.

Last edited by Flank,

octochris

(0v0)

Just pull.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Changelog? Or just removed the stuff from the echo part?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from MIndYe

Changelog? Or just removed the stuff from the echo part?

https://github.com/cdown/tf2configs/commit/d56c3754210d9983876f364382d118b7bca93336

WithADanceNumber

Weird problem that I have.

The only way i can play tf2 without my video driver crashing, is using dxlevel 81 and maxframes. If i change the config, or the dxlevel or both, i play for a few seconds and then the video driver crashes until I force tf2 to close.

Using sapphire hd 7850 with latest drivers.

EDIT: driver wipe/re-install fixd.

Last edited by WithADanceNumber,

doks

after the update stickies seem to be pulsing/glowing a few secs when put down.[way more then it used to be] Is that supposed to be so ? Crit stickies seem to have really brigth lights too

Last edited by doks,

huhystah

Quoted from doks

after the update stickies seem to be pulsing/glowing a few secs when put down.[way more then it used to be] Is that supposed to be so ? Crit stickies seem to have really brigth lights too

y

Quoted from doks

It’s supposed to be like that. Thanks Valve :(
Here is the ETF2L thread about it. http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-21242/?recent=381819

Last edited by SiriusA,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 102 103 104 ... 116 Next »