Assembly Summer 2010

Created 30th April 2010 @ 08:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »

Darn

rockit like

iiiiih

Moose

[MIPC]

From the initial talks with the teams, it looks like at least Dignitas, TCM, Power Gaming, TLR, idk and broder intend to come. That’s a pretty tough set of teams already. I was kinda hoping the American teams like coL and blight would also pick this tournament instead of i40 to see if they can truly challenge the cream of the Euro scene. Well… at least Dignitas and TCM will be there to face them at i40 as well.

troot

-9m-
DStS

Quoted from Moose

And I just heard the final will probably be played on the grand stage!

Does that mean that the final of the previous tf2 tournaments weren’t played there?

Bash

Quoted from troot

[…]

Does that mean that the final of the previous tf2 tournaments weren’t played there?

At the first ASM (summer) event TF2 was at we were a small sidenote with our own little awesome nook (a cave that is normally a bar during the hockey season) with its own stage, and WASM where TF2 was a mainstage game is a smaller event and is not held at the hockey stadium.

Last edited by Bash,

Coinz

Nave

wouldnt it be easier if each player could send via email or whatever a rar/zip file with everything he needs ( mouse driver configs hud files etc ) ?

Quoted from Coinz

wouldnt it be easier if each player could send via email or whatever a rar/zip file with everything he needs ( mouse driver configs hud files etc ) ?

I think the admins would rather go through 8 emails than 8*6=48

Moose

[MIPC]

Quoted from troot

[…]

Yes, but the side stage (where all the games are played, except the finals) is still around the same size as multiplay’s main stage. It looks like this:

http://coolclan.eu/wp-content/gallery/assembly-2009/mini-DSCF1318.JPG
http://coolclan.eu/wp-content/gallery/assembly-2009/mini-DSCF1259.JPG

Last edited by Moose,

Moose

[MIPC]

double :(

Last edited by Moose,

DuPe

[9mm]
HHH

Just got my ticket to asm :)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Moose

From the initial talks with the teams, it looks like at least Dignitas, TCM, Power Gaming, TLR, idk and broder intend to come. That’s a pretty tough set of teams already. I was kinda hoping the American teams like coL and blight would also pick this tournament instead of i40 to see if they can truly challenge the cream of the Euro scene. Well… at least Dignitas and TCM will be there to face them at i40 as well.

Meh. Dignitas, TCM, idk, FB, WeMadeFux. There will still be good competition and even better if the NA teams come over. Its a shame you aren’t bringing pwr Moose. The team you have will be good enough by then. Guess i40 is just more of an appealing event to the NA teams because its more sociable and fun as well as there being competition.

Still a little disappointed I won’t be able to afford asm as well as i40 though, would like to have come(although it could be pretty pants as a spec?).

F2

Danmark

I don’t know who has said idk is coming.
We are not going Assembly.

Last edited by F2,

Quoted from F2

I don’t know who has said idk is coming.
We are not going Assembly.

Pretty sure he’s talking about i40 there.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Pretty sure he’s talking about i40 there.

no, moose is talking about assembly.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

no, moose is talking about assembly.

Thought he was referring to Mole’s post, my bad.

Mumsku

Preliminary Schedule
Thursday 5.8.2010:
18:00-01:00 Group Stage

Friday 6.8.2010:
11:00-16:30 Semifinals
17:00-23:00 Final&Bronze match

All times are Finnish time (CEST+1h)

Last edited by Mumsku,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »