Chaos

BAT

I signed us up last night.. haven’t been accepted :S

HURRY

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from shifty

The ETF2L front page really needs to support these things a lot faster, this always happens and the admins step in to make a front page post too late.

We made a conscious choice not to feature ESH cups on the ETF2L frontpage, and it should be fine like that.

randa

Why ? for what reason?

ilike2spin

RLM

I guess its two completely different things, you wouldn’t expect wireplay to show stuff about esh.

Having said that, etf2l has great coverage so it’d be good to help get signups.

Depch

50/128 …

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
We made a conscious choice not to feature ESH cups on the ETF2L frontpage, and it should be fine like that.

Why? ETF2L is quite clearly more than just a league, it’s the main community hub of european tf2. People check here to find out a lot more than about the goings on of the league :/.

freakz

[8U]

Was gonna play but team folded, so im free for a Low+ team as a scout.

Signed up a mix team. Come on peeps, show your appreciation for sponsored tournaments like this, you are guaranteed 3 matches.

dauk

Quoted from Depch

50/128 …

48/128 ;D

Qun

GoT<3

Groupstages on Queensnight -.-

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Just been spammin Steam Friends.
Get active! Get viral!

Lots of players out there without teams… MAKE A MIX!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Ridiculously short notice for this thing, I think they should delay at least a week so we can get full 128 teams. I mean I only found out today and it is hard to assemble at such short notice.

Depch

Quoted from dauk

[…]

48/128 ;D

Nonono, it’s 51/128 now. :P

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Hildreth

Ridiculously short notice for this thing, I think they should delay at least a week so we can get full 128 teams. I mean I only found out today and it is hard to assemble at such short notice.

I do agree, no way we can get 128 in this timeframe, however money makes the world go round sadly.

Slick

Epsilon

COME ON

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »