Forum

ESH: Western Digital Challenge this Thursday - 128 slots

Created 26th April 2010 @ 14:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Unfamed

R

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

You are aware that there’s a 6 day window to play 3 one map games right? That is unless you play in a group with default hunting fins.

It’s not our fault that your players aren’t committed enough to play on the default dates, ours were. Sort of speaks of lack of motivation when you could only bring 25% of your lineup. I hope you guys manage to get rid of that issue in the future. :)

rtan

-9w-

I sympathise with Empathy. We got given a default win against eLD but afterwards we agreed to play on the Sunday, as default wins just aren’t in the spirit of this competition.

Last edited by rtan,

Cheez

Missed a golden opportunity for a pun there ryan.

Edit: On a re-read no you didn’t :D

Last edited by Cheez,

crzfst

Quoted from Unfamed

[…]
It’s not our fault that your players aren’t committed enough to play on the default dates, ours were. Sort of speaks of lack of motivation when you could only bring 25% of your lineup. I hope you guys manage to get rid of that issue in the future. :)

:DD good stuff and yeah, where did you got the information that we had 25% (wtf?) of our lineup? We just cba to play against you nubz on that day and just played pcw’s where we can play against good teams and not getting bored.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from Unfamed

[…]

You guys are fucking routarded :D

Last edited by Reload,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

great tournament, thanks

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Unfamed

[…]

You’re so commited that you can only play one 30 minute window accross a 6 day period? Literally we wanted to schedule all our group games outside of the normal 20-22.30 block as we’d rather use that time effectively. I don’t mean this as an insult, it’s just stating the facts to say that we don’t enjoy playing substantially weaker teams than ourselves. By the time I realised we had to play at that time I’d already made other plans so in the interest of general enjoyment went with them.

If it had been the other way round, I’d have used a merc and played some other day before taking the default. Just saying.

Also would like to +1 whoever said thanks to deneus. I don’t get a whole lot of fun out of the early matches, but it’s massively good for the community either way so hats off.

Last edited by kaidus,

suni

[j]\\\'

Kaidus: If you don’t want to play agains weaker opponent, why sign up in the firstplace? :)

JUST ASKING?!

Tosi

R

Quoted from suni

Kaidus: If you don’t want to play agains weaker opponent, why sign up in the firstplace? :)

JUST ASKING?!

and i wonder what makes him think we’re weaker ;)

kuma

Quoted from Tosi

[…]

o yeah XD if you check who they are on our ‘roster’ you can surely tell they would be no match for any div7+ team. and also i’ve just been too lazy to remove them. we got 6 players and 1 backup that’s not yet worth using in any but div6 level pcw. ;P

your own words maybe?

jus sayin

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from suni

JUST ASKING?!

Because if I don’t I get half the community messaging me saying “omgwtf traitorz to tf2 commuinity!” :p. Basically as much as I don’t enjoy these cups I see that they help the community so I’ll sign up, but I won’t then cancel interesting games because a team I’ve never heard of with players I’ve never heard of are stubborn and trying to squeeze the dw.

Last edited by kaidus,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Oh is this the cup we got all forfeits because your a retard kaidus?

Memento Mori

Team empathy: Hey kaidus aren’t we playing this cup

Kaidus :nah we will play good teams now and play the cup matches off-peak

knobhead :D

reCon

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Because if I don’t I get half the community messaging me saying “omgwtf traitorz to tf2 commuinity!” :p. Basically as much as I don’t enjoy these cups I see that they help the community so I’ll sign up, but I won’t then cancel interesting games because a team I’ve never heard of with players I’ve never heard of are stubborn and trying to squeeze the dw.

mhhhh…. after the Groupstage you´re anyway out, there are your good opponents!

Defur

Umm what happeneds if i cant find my opponents?

If they’re offline and so ?

Does ESH have an irc like etf2l were i can talk to an admin?
Im confused by this new style of play in this tournament

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »