Forum

vanillatf2.org

Created 24th March 2010 @ 12:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 14 Next »

torden

broder
syster

Over the weekend, I learned of the dreaded truth regarding Resupply.eu’s level of activity. Being a lover of the site’s etf2l predictions, and missing the old days of the easy-to-handle gossip blog, I was inspired to make a quick alternative:

vanillatf2.org (.eu works too!): http://vanillatf2.org/

Together with my friend, the super coder Weqo, we set up a blog. This very blog may very well turn out to be yet another lapse of momentary inspiration. – Just waiting to wither “like tears in the rain”. Well, guess what: That part is up to you.

Because, here’s the juicy part: The blog is open for anyone to contribute, in an easy and familiar manner: wordpress. -If you know results of games being played, stv details, interesting gossip, or just feel the inspiration to write an article – You can. There’s no applications, no knowledge of coding needed, no need to be a great designer. You can just register an account, and type away! A moderator will check your post’s authenticity, and publish it swiftly. You will automatically be anonymous, but you can decide to sign it.

Depending on what feedback we get, we are currently trying to implement a feature that will let anyone edit current posts. We also want to implement a “trustlevel”-vote, where popular contributors can publish articles directly.

So, if you’re reading this, and thinking “gosh, another one of those failed attempts” – Yes, you’re probably right, and that’s ok. But, you could spend that thinking power logging on, and sharing your beautiful information with the rest of us!

Edit: we’re on IRC at #vanillatf2. Peace!

Last edited by torden,

paixhaine

H!

gl

Qun

GoT<3

I like trains

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Qun

I like trains

Make a blog!

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

I most certainly welcome this venture, as much as i enjoy visiting Resupply, there just isnt enough posted on there!

We (the EU) scene should be taking a leaf out of rk’s book who has been working relentlessly recently covering the NA scene

Edd

T2P

well done mate

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Go Torden go!

skinnie

TCM

added to favourites

freakz

[8U]

Very nice, this is like the http://www.esreality.com/ of TF2 basically.

byte

Good job Sivert, more resources/publicity is good. I’m sure resupply/etf2l and others would agree.

:x

Cheers

Byte

torden

broder
syster

thanks guys :)

And remember, if you sit with info, adding it to the blog is very easy.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

great idea torden :)

WildCard

nice idea, although I’m glad this wasnt up a few months ago, would of kept me very busy ;)

gl with it

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Ohh gonna check it out fo sure! Nice initiative!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Subscribed.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 14 Next »