fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Qun

[…]
No you didn’t?

I did and you said you are not looking atm
some days later you joined k^m
:S

b2t: get some more teams in, you have a 50:50 chance to be in the other half from diggy

AnAkkk

2 slots left now.

Qun

GoT<3

Yeah but k^m is nice :))

AnAkkk

Still 2 slots for tomorrow Qualifier.

Chaos

BAT

I would love to sign my team up to this.. but tbh, the site is pants.. way to hard to use/navigate/setup/login and I personally hate all the adds that don’t have a clear “skip and continue to where you were going” option asking me to pay for a monthly premium service I dont want.. I know there’s a premium account addon thing that gives you extras.. I dont want it, I’ve told the site multiple times I don’t want it and I’d like it to stop asking.

The unintuitive site is what’s stopping my team (and I suspect others) from signing up to the cups/ems ect.. ETF2L is just too easy to use and submit results, it’s hard to switch

AnAkkk

If you are logged in, you should not have some ad about premium I guess.
Anyway, https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/1865

Chaos

BAT

Shouldn’t have to download a plugin for a browser I don’t use to use a website these days. Flash I can accept, but not much else.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not all against ESL (In the solly 1v1 ladder, was in the scout 1v1 ladder), I just hate how difficult the site makes simple things like submitting results/signing up/getting teams together ect… It’s all unintuitive and there’s always too much happening on a page to see what you need to. I suppose for a site of this magnitude, there has to be lots of links and information on a page, but it doesn’t have to be so invasive all the time. I never know where to look to find information on a page as there’s so much of it!

Take ETF2L as an example of a site that’s got information delivery right (not content, too many trolls here hehe). All of the information is in one place on the screen. Click a link and there’s new information, but it’s in the same place again and all of the text/images that are surrounding it are static so there’s no confusion. Job Done! If all of the information changes regularly, it changes how the site is read by the user (I should know, I wrote my dissertation on this very subject)

TLDR = ESL is good, esl.eu is bad

Last edited by Chaos,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »