Forum

TF2 Sapphire challenge @ Esports Heaven

Created 4th March 2010 @ 11:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 20 Next »

Depch

I know many clans don’t even read these boards. So maybe a bot or something to spam out some info about upcoming tournaments/league signups in #tf.wars at active gametimes and outside of it it should gather up massive amounts of attention.

73/128

Last edited by Depch,

75/128, comoooon people, keep adding

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Cmon you lazy div 5/6 teams, it’s very easy to sign up and you have nothing to lose!

In the worst case scenario you only lose 10-15 mins and i’m pretty sure this doesn’t weigh up to a potential good tournament (if you’re lucky and get to play another lowskilled team) and support for the community!

ih

or if you are even more lucky you’re gonna beat the shit out of some div3 clan. like we did to rEJ ;)

shifty

Sir

52 teams needed..

DominiX

sP.

More adverts, spams, notifications. People have got used to the prize cups to be made, so they don’t see the point of adding up, if they don’t stand a chanse to get that prize. You should be motivating people to add up, so this wouldn’t be the last cup with some nicey cash prizes from ESH.

codcrille

Fresh.

tf2 is dead

adda

Pyle

Lol.. .I must be noobing here or something but If I want to sign my team up the link that says “Sign up by clicking here” redirects me to the list of teams… ?

skinnie

TCM

then scroll down ffs!

Pyle

Lol… told you, I was noobing : ) thanks.

Last edited by Pyle,

shit attitude in tf2 will bring this community down :( 330 teams in etf2l and we can only convince 76 to add up for that cup :/
a real shame

randa

Quoted from ShitFly

shit attitude in tf2 will bring this community down :( 330 teams in etf2l and we can only convince 76 to add up for that cup :/
a real shame

As people have said, its because most lowtier teams dont check on here. There are other leagues surely.. cant people post this stuff on more sites than this ?

kaidus

WiK?

Keep in mind shit loads of lower tier teams don’t the standard 19/20cet start times, so what’s the big surprise?

Also the cups are a bit too regular for teams to want to have no say in the maps, opponents, etc etc and absolutley no chance of winning. eMpathy very nearly didn’t play because at the end of the day the games probably won’t be as enjoyable as pcws, and definitly not as helpful. Signed to help the community but how much help does it need? Next week there’ll be another night that needs wasting to help the community, and a fortnight later another. It’s all the lower teams giving and at the end of the day only the top teams will do the recieving, even if it does give tf2 the much needed push it deserves.

Last edited by kaidus,

skinnie

TCM

so you rather have no cups and play only pcws all week ? I don’t know about you but I think also a lot of people like watching these finals with some prize at stake

Quoted from skinnie

so you rather have no cups and play only pcws all week ? I don’t know about you but I think also a lot of people like watching these finals with some prize at stake

Plus one.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 20 Next »