Forum

TF2 Sapphire challenge @ Esports Heaven

Created 4th March 2010 @ 11:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 20 Next »

louzb3K

iCon

Let me play Dignitas round 1. Its the only time they would play against me!

DominiX

sP.

10 minutes of your time to support tf2?
Actually, fuck you, 10 seconds, you don’t even have to play, all you have to do is sign up, WHICH IS BASICALLY WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.

You have been warned for:
“Not showing up for a scheduled match”
Please stop the abuse or more severe measures will be taken.

The attitude from the lower and higher skill teams is just tremendous. Both sides flaming each other – one for being bunch of elitist wanting to get the prize, second for being lames, dumbs and pussies…

Great attitude guys, keep this up…

A little tip – no flame is going to lead some div6/pubers to sign up, cause that’s not the right motivation, so they are not willing and they don’t see why to help out by signing.

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from DominiX

[…]

You have been warned for:
“Not showing up for a scheduled match”
Please stop the abuse or more severe measures will be taken.

The attitude from the lower and higher skill teams is just tremendous. Both sides flaming each other – one for being bunch of elitist wanting to get the prize, second for being lames, dumbs and pussies…

Great attitude guys, keep this up…

A little tip – no flame is going to lead some div6/pubers to sign up, cause that’s not the right motivation, so they are not willing and they don’t see why to help out by signing.

a little tip to you as well: actually read posts before you accuse people of flaming and what not, I know a lot of ‘higher-skilled’ people went to a lot of trouble trying to contact teams and help them sign-up and a lot of ‘lower-skilled’ teams signed-up to support tf2

Last edited by skinnie,

louzb3K

iCon

Brackets online

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=102&content_id=423

Inuy

#sadboys

Nice :>

Last edited by Inuy,

louzb3K

iCon

Quoted from louzb3K

Let me play Dignitas round 1. Its the only time they would play against me!

haha, if we win 1rst round, I play against them ;)

Extremer

Looking forward to meeting www on turbine for the 3rd time in 2 weeks..

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Is it too late to signup? Some of us need to enter Steam ID’s, is there anyway we can get round this before it’s too late?

infussle

brackets look so empty :(

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Extremer

Looking forward to meeting www on turbine for the 3rd time in 2 weeks..

You’re playing them in the 5th round = cp_badlands ?

Extremer

Quoted from Warmaster

[…]

You’re playing them in the 5th round = cp_badlands ?

Oh fuck me, I didn’t count the first game as we got the win already there.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Playing round 1 vs AE (div4) looks fine but round 2 vs TLR sucks *lol*

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

A short day 1 recap (and an even shorter look into day 2): http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=news&action=view&news_id=155

jason

PHX

The site really is easy when it comes to adding players – so long as the players are willing to get off their arses and actually register. One of our ETF2L players was not registered @ 18:55 he was registered and signed onto our squad before match start time of 19:00

Anyway – I enjoyed the competition, the first round was a decent game against fellow div 6 team Zombies Ate My Neighbors – the second round was a bit different, coming up against Fakkelbrigade – but I’ll tell you this – my team enjoyed all seven and a half minutes of it :)

gg FB for playing us again straight away with all your players off class and even letting get a round :D

gg ESH too – I’m looking forward to the more competitive matches coming up.

Defur

CRAPDAMNIT

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 20 Next »