Forum

A CALL TO ARMS: TF2 ON CADRED NEEDS YOU!

Created 15th January 2010 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 41 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

and more coverage/advertisement on i39…

The more teams the better.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

It’s 18:30, where’s the cool stuff?

Darn

rockit like

nomnomnom

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Duncan is right! I am very pretty and you should all support our epic movement.

You can see the magical words on your very own visual display unit right now by click on the links!

Cadred welcome TF2
Dave the Rave looks to 2010

Don’t forget to comment :D

Akill

good luck guys

davesan

epx^
Panda

awesome :D ill be contributing as dVE :) (my old name!)

post something about winter assembly

If I’m not mistaken Cadred will post something about this next week. We’re also preparing multiple articles about WASM on Resupply, so just stay tuned. :)

Grem

rEJ
TG

I’m just curious in how the workload is gonna be managed between resupply and cadred? The writers are the same from what I can see for both websites, so you would have to prioritise which website gets the nice articles, and which gets the ‘fluff’ if you know what I mean. Or are you guys just gonna post the same articles on both cadred and resupply? Or different ‘type’ of articles? I’m not trying to be negative, as any publicity is good publicity, but just wondering at the logistics of it.

I’m just curious in how the workload is gonna be managed between resupply and cadred? The writers are the same from what I can see for both websites, so you would have to prioritise which website gets the nice articles, and which gets the ‘fluff’ if you know what I mean. Or are you guys just gonna post the same articles on both cadred and resupply? Or different ‘type’ of articles?

First of all, I think it is a good thing that you raise questions like you did. They are fair and we would have been stupid if we wouldn’t have addressed them internally before we decided to take this approach.

As far as Cadred is concerned; the idea is that Dave/Jimmy/Moose and myself will do a monthly article each, resulting in more or less one big article every week. Admirable will cover the rest. Cadred obviously delivers news to a much bigger audience, part of which comes from outside the TF2 community. Therefor we must make sure our articles on Cadred are more accessible than the ones on Resupply.

In addition to our articles for Cadred (which won’t be published on Resupply), Dave, Jimmy, Moose and me will continue our regular staff-work for Resupply just like we did before. Resupply will stay the hard-core TF2 news portal, with in-depth analysis, and inside-jokes like Jimmy’s report cards.

Hope this explains things well enough for you. :)

iQue

keso

Good stuff.

Hope this can get the scene to grow and maybe one day it’ll be the new cs. :D

Grem

rEJ
TG

Great stuff mate. Was thinking along those same lines as well. Hope the Cadred venture is long lived :)

Good luck guys, I’m sure everyone really appreciates the hard work you’re putting in for the scene :D I just hope you don’t burn out your enthusiasm putting so much time in writing for the 2 different sites while still occasionally playing the game :O .. like I said good luck :D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

We owe it all to tf2street :)

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Amon is spot on.

Resupply always needs new writers though, so if you’ve ever thought about contributing, help share the load and find one of us on IRC/steam.

Memento Mori

lol i got banned off one comment

gg

RIP sarcasm 2000BC-2010

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 41 Next »