Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 21 Next »

saiboat

i played gravel 3 hours straight when we first put it up and i didnt notice anything too unballanced myself, although i was just playing scout and sniper…

caliban

fail

//rage on

actually i just want to give a big HUG to all the players sollys and scouts who CAN’T do shit on their own and just wait for other scouts/sollys to join them so they can kill something…i cant find the words to describe how bad u suck

you know who you are…keep on rocking

special greetings to those housespammers

//rage off

Last edited by Jonni,

comanche

[S\'n\'P]

7alfa: to what? It’s currently 150 and I think it’s fair.

I had ~110 ping but i was warned again and again (sorry for my English if something wrong)

I had ~110 ping but i was warned again and again (sorry for my English if something wrong)

~110 in scoreboard or via the “ping” command in the console? the plugin is using the real ping from the ping command. scoreboard ping can easily be faked.

Last edited by Ronny,

Mike

TEZC

//rage on

actually i just want to give a big FUCK to all the players sollys and scouts who CAN’T do shit on their own and just wait for other scouts/sollys to join them so they can kill something…i cant find the words to describe how bad u suck

you know who you are…keep on rocking

special greetings to those housespammers

//rage off

It’s tactics, caliban, tactics

caliban

fail

ah ye tactics on a dm srv…sry forgot
*ironycough*

exm

scout limit 2 please!

archy

im not against a scout limit of 2 either. since they also regain health and ammo on kill, there should only be 2 allowed.

Last edited by archy,

skinnie

TCM

lol that’s stupid

DominiX

sP.

Scouts are not such a pain in the arse ( ofcoure if you’re a sniper and you have 3 scouts against you, that sux ), but soldiers should be limited to 2. They jump to mid, kill a scout, jump again, kill some more and jump again and… That should be limited to 2. FaN is also too annoying to play against and a huntsman aswell. Afaik you come to TDM to have some aim pracc, not get some ridiculous close range 2 shots or a headshot from out of nowhere.

exm

Scouts aren’t annoying? Wow, what planet do you live on?
When there’s 3 scouts (and sometimes 2 scouts team up) all you can do is die. You jump in, and usually there’s no time to even shoot 1 rocket, becouse you’ll die instantly. And that is NOT fun or good for your aim/warmup.

maybe we setup another dm server with tl2 and see where more players are on :D

DominiX

sP.

This server ( at day time and later in evenings for now ) is full almost every time and every time a player disconnects it doesn’t take long to fill in the gap. 2 servers would be full aswell imo, but you could make another server with same settings, but limit clases to 2, sniper to 1 and BAN THE FAN and huntsman ( plz!! v_v )

Exact

hi, can you guys share No sticky Damage script? i’ll would grateful.

server is updated.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 21 Next »