Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 21 Next »

dauk

Then comes a question – how come The Ambasador can get a critical shot on the headshot without scoping in, but the sniper can’t? Why is it so neceseary to scope in if you can hit the head without even scoping. Maybe make it a mini-crit or smthn, but that’s still nonsense from Valves side.

Btw – limit the clases to 2 maybe? It’s closer to real game then anyways. 3 soldiers on granary’s crates is way too much to handle.

listen to the ‘development commentary’ where game makers explained why they made such guns and all other stuff.

And by far my favourite dm server.

hykleri

maybe you can add obscure to the maplist :)

this

changed mapcycle to:

cp_badlands
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
cp_gullywash
arena_lumberyard

saiboat

:D/

DominiX

sP.

More like cp_gravelpit… it hasn’t changed for the past few hours or so.

Btw – plz fucking limit FaN to 1 at least and clases to 2. It’s just impossible to be a demo or sniper if you have 3 scouts or 3 soldiers against you.

comanche

[S\'n\'P]

arena_lumberyard

D:
no no

saiboat

running lumberyard now for testing, anyone know what the proper commands for best arena settings would be for dm?
why dont you like lumberyard?

seems like cp_gravelpit is ignoring mp_timelimit. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Serialloser

Hys.
NoraJ.

You ll need this plugin for the mapchange to work on gravelpit

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=82726

thanks mate. I’ll give it a try.

DominiX

sP.

– Scout, Demo, Soldier limit 2

lies :(

Last edited by DominiX,

saiboat

is there a fix like that for lumberyard?

Simonine

please fix gravel pit’s respawns, they’re too next to each other in comparison to granary’s or badlands’; if not, remove it from the map cycle.

alfa

Could you change the ping limit pleaze?

please fix gravel pit’s respawns, they’re too next to each other in comparison to granary’s or badlands’; if not, remove it from the map cycle.

saiboat: can you verify this please? maybe I have some time on the weekend to modify the spawn points together with you :)

7alfa: to what? It’s currently 150 and I think it’s fair.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 21 Next »