Forum

SHIT SHOCK HORROR!!!

Created 13th October 2009 @ 21:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Imperium

Shame Rejects have to rely on people dropping pts. Gl to them, seem like great guys.

yin

everybody in here rage……

why loco has the luck to dont play with a whatever anymore :-). also loco is doing a great job and if he rly want to ,he can find somebody else (ye hes choosing underrated guys :p but it works)

gl rejects hope u finally stay at 1 lineup :)

gl to everybody else in season 6 aswell

Cycles

lolwow

Gutting to hear this Mads :( Best of luck in future games et al

huhystah

everybody in here rage……

why loco has the luck to dont play with a whatever anymore :-). also loco is doing a great job and if he rly want to ,he can find somebody else (ye hes choosing underrated guys :p but it works)

gl rejects hope u finally stay at 1 lineup :)

gl to everybody else in season 6 aswell

who are you

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

what ? soap ?

seriosly…

I supported you in the past but if you got busted again i’m :|

Mads.

i got busted from the last account :)

Cyanide

inb4cyanide

EDIT: I also love mads even though he didn’t mention me AT ALL in this thread, the SLAAAAG :D don’t think he’s an aimbotter tbh he couldn’t hit the broadside of n0va’s belly :(

Last edited by Cyanide,

caliban

fail

hax0riz0r

bye

Gubbins

Op4

I’m gonna miss you around D: Ly madsie x

Waster

Thx for the games i played with you mads. I dont care for the dropping points or even that we need to find a new soldier. No, losing a nice player and banning for immoral reasons is what makes me mad. Anyway good luck and see you, maybe under a new name :p

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Bizarre!
A nice chap by all accounts.
Shame about the hacks :D

Hellfish

Well…
tellme why are u all posting ur stuff to this post?! Seriously just fuck off we all know that he is banned and that he is a lil flaming kid.
seriously

Like Jh said

attentionwhoreretard

think its just a matter of time till sonofpi aka mads will create a new account and play here again.

very sad for rejects, but be glad that you played only one etf2l war with him. best luck to you guys!

ZeyOrk

Gl guys

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

I’ll miss you Mads :(

jgmaster

BM

Our clan played against him today and he was defiantly dodgy. He flew as a spy BAM backstab. It was beautiful and painful at the same time :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »