Clones-Inc TF2 Cup #2

Created 11th October 2009 @ 18:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Kzantor

EMS today.

HO DISIZ BAD

medfoo

trick17

was great! thanks for the cup. hope there will be a third cup soon.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I know it hasn’t quite ended because Empire had to sleep early, but I just wanted to say thanks to Killalot and Clones Inc for a lovely tournament :)

We got to play 5 matches, and put in a couple of really heartening performances against some great div2 players. I’m really proud of our team for getting to the last four in the tournament.

Best of luck to Resistansen, Animosity and Team Empire (minus KondoR who is ETF2L banned – really shouldn’t be playing) – will look forward to seeing the final.

Oh and next time, can we play this on a weekend and start a bit earlier? :D

Last edited by d2m,

Cycles

lolwow

Agreed, was a great tournament – everyone was very sporting, and I’m happy we just won one match :)

MajorPimpsa

on a horse

Moar, moaaar! I loved it, thanks a lot :)

dougiie

CotC

really enjoyed it, everyone we played were awesome, we even won 2 matches,

gg all, hope theres more :) <3

fJack

k^m

was great fun, thanks to all involved in organising and to everyone who played! can’t wait to see the final.

Dny

T2P

I enjoyed playing this with =[IDK]= for the night and want to thank clones for setting this up also e-cookies for fan limit 0, your legends <3

Squide

keso

*Great Cup!! :)

all thought we lost both maps, but we played really well :)
first we meet the winners from last cup :(
then we meet Flashpoint.. that match was really good and went to “Golden Cap”

I hope another cup starts again soon :)

KillaloT

eureka

Thanks for the positive response, and thanks for everyones participation.

We know that there’s still a lot that we can do better and I feel that we’re doing better for every cup!

Also, good luck to Resistansen, animosity and Team Empire. Everyone who didn’t follow the tournament last night can go to http://tf2clones.tourney.cc/brackets/

KillaloT

eureka

It’s been about 2 weeks since the Clones-Inc Team Fortress 2 Cup #2 should have been played. Unfortunately 3 matches was left to be played when the day was over. These matches have now been played and the final is now to be played Tonight, 21:15 CET

animosity vs. Empire
SourceTV (256 slots): bcast01.blank-TV.de:50400

The map pool is; cp_granary, cp_badlands, cp_well, cp_freight, cp_fastlane , each team will pick 1 map and if a tie occurs each team eliminates a map and the remaining map will be played as the deciding map. Good luck to both teams!

KillaloT

eureka

There were some issues with pings, the match will probably be played later on, or we will just close the cup without an actual winner.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2