Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 40 Next »

I think both of you are being pathetic with this little “lol no u r teh dumbest” argument tbh.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Skyride

DUCS

Respect AyeDoc (seriously mean that)…

now go sing more Bohemian Rhapsody please.

ZeyOrk

What the hell is wrong with you guys? A forum is Meant to provide Ppl with something creative, social or to simply read information. Thiis thread is now about players acting like dicks and misbeheaved bullshit which goes mostly about fragga, dunc. I dont know these players, neither do i give a shit, but they have some qualites in order to Play in div1, so they deserve to act a little bit cocky, but i dont think they have bad intentions to be honest. Who cares how they act in real-life, its not like its your problem. If any of you guys have problem or Need to confront a person, then do a private chat. Ive Been calling kodyl somethings, but i was wrong, he is a little bit cocky, but he has every right to be, cause he is good, and i apoligize btw kodyl. The point is:” critising is easy, but being Nice and offer a fair-play in-game is actually easier”. Please let stop this piss-tossing and Get on, cause in the end, its just a game.

djc

d2f~

hey tf2street updated

http://tf2street.wordpress.com/2009/10/21/white-knight-syndrome-and-marijuana-a-fatal-cocktail/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

That shit is golden.

Skyride

DUCS

Hmm…. Epic read, although tbh I don’t know whether to feel bad for Johnny or not. :

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I sympathize ’cause I actually like him. Even if I do think his demands weren’t justified, he’s done a lot for FB and is a genuinely nice guy.

djc

d2f~

he’s a nice guy and has helped out tf2 a ton. he also has the mental state of an 8 year old, apparently. nice guys don’t get special treatment!!! they get fictionalized accounts of poop-on-the-face

Niggles

Jonni :(

cook

FB

All of this is actually news to me. There is a man on the inside, there has to be. The [FBI] are getting to work, you can’t hide forever.

Largos^

PRO

cook is tf2street.

djc

d2f~

All of this is actually news to me. There is a man on the inside, there has to be. The [FBI] are getting to work, you can’t hide forever.

it’s byte :O

Last edited by djc,

ouch

nice ninjaedit there john carter :)

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

isn’t this kinda like the same shit JONNI and “the others” did to me last season with the “byte situation”?

KOVACS

All you need to know is gaming is serious business.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 40 Next »