Forum

Important I-series Annoucement!!

Created 9th August 2009 @ 00:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Myself and Mole will be admining i38 and also,(you heard it here first) there will be a substantial prize fund for tf2!

Multiplay have invested alot in tf2 and they arnt about to see it go down the pan it seems. Just think they sponser all our tf2 pickup servers/vent servers they dont do it just for fun :-).
There have been mistakes this lan but it seems down to admin errors (Who now have been removed from the mpuk community) and the head organisers as we’ve seen are the first to admit this. Although its a fun tourny they do want it to be competative :-).
Myself and mole will make sure i38 is a professionally fun yet still enjoyable tournament.
As many have found the rules and maps to be strange and ambiguous

So now please stop spamming and causing conflict and think of this as a step to a F*ing awesome i38 build up!
Mistakes were made by the admins and now we’ll see they wont happen again ^_^.

I make this thread in the hope all of the negativity goes away and we can look forward to the next lan and enjoy whats left of this one! As i-series as a whole as been so awesome :D getting drunk having laughs, pub quiz’z, people getting a bit “too” merry on loftys keyboard etc ;). Pics/vid’s up soon!

bam wizzle

Tapley makes everything alright!

kaidus

WiK?

Make it good and I’ll be there.

Skyride

DUCS

Ok, right, thats brilliant.

but first we NEED to officially name the “BAP STEKS” tournament. Im sure that will make it much better.

<3 Tapley. Make it a good one.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Myself and Mole will be admining i38 and also,(you heard it here first) there will be a substantial prize fund for tf2!

Multiplay have invested alot in tf2 and they arnt about to see it go down the pan it seems. Just think they sponser all our tf2 pickup servers/vent servers they dont do it just for fun :-).
There have been mistakes this lan but it seems down to admin errors (Who now have been removed from the mpuk community) and the head organisers as we’ve seen are the first to admit this. Although its a fun tourny they do want it to be competative :-).
Myself and mole will make sure i38 is a professionally fun yet still enjoyable tournament.
As many have found the rules and maps to be strange and ambiguous

So now please stop spamming and causing conflict and think of this as a step to a F*ing awesome i38 build up!
Mistakes were made by the admins and now we’ll see they wont happen again ^_^.

I make this thread in the hope all of the negativity goes away and we can look forward to the next lan and enjoy whats left of this one! As i-series as a whole as been so awesome :D getting drunk having laughs, pub quiz’z, people getting a bit “too” merry on loftys keyboard etc ;). Pics/vid’s up soon!

They also sponsor CSS and CoD4 pickups/vent and give those game cash prizes at LAN.

GL @ i138

davesan

epx^
Panda

cu@i38! =D

kEvNx

.#mtf

cu@i38

Skyride

DUCS

cu@i38

+1

Black_Bob

[DA]

Ive been to the past two I events and i think im going to have to miss i38 but i will be at i39.

Just make sure the group sizes are larger four games wastn enougth and remove this point advantage for the results of the game, it will now make fun games risky if with the current system you give mercy you risk being knocked out by somone who was just raping. So win 3 points draw 1 loss 0, if the groups are big enought a clear top should be seen.

Oh and maybe if the fixtures were put up more than five mins before the first match that was a little worrying to start with.

We were let down by a player who didnt turn up for the LAN even though he was there the day before, maybe a little more room on getting a replacement would of been nice instead of being forced to play with five players in our origonal matchs. We were not even aloud to take a player from a signed up team in tf2 who couldnt play since his mix team had fell through.

If there is a prize people will be ruthless at the next I event if these things are not ironed out else the low vs high arguments will arrise again , but otherwise im having a good timecant wait for the next one! (and the rest of this one)

Edd

T2P

(you heard it here first) there will be a substantial prize fund for tf2!

no i heard it from xman first ^_^.

Another note is i38 from the 30th of october to the 2nd of november? if so CU@lan ^_^

julieN1

cQr

if tapley is doing it, i want to attend it.

xzr

careful, you might end up with tapley doing you

perry

[MIPC]

Where do I sign up for that?:D

nvc

Where do I sign up for that?:D

your nearest pond

Inexistence

Üb