Forum

$1500 Challengers Cup @ Razer

Created 15th September 2015 @ 14:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

ondkaja

IKEA

Hey, just wanted to inform everyone that the signups for the Challengers Cup is open. It has a pretty big prize pool of $1500. There is room for 32 signups and it would be good if we could come as close to that number as possible. It’s a good experience for teams to play in these cups because there is a lot of potential for upsets to happen. You’ll also help grow TF2 by playing in this cup, so please sign up if you can!

More information: http://www.teamfortress.tv/28834/challengers-cup-hosted-by-teamfortress-tv

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

DO IT!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

With a random russian mix beating Epsilon 5-4 on badlands recently I think honestly anyone could take this rofl.

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

But it is not like Epsilon are known to be the greatest in pcw’s… They just step up when it actually counts

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Sideshow

With a random russian mix beating Epsilon 5-4 on badlands recently I think honestly anyone could take this rofl.

stop posting

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Kiler4fun

But it is not like Epsilon are known to be the greatest in pcw’s… They just step up when it actually counts

Wasn’t a pcw, they were playing in the final of the smaller razer cup lol.

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Quoted from Kiler4fun

heh.

ondkaja

IKEA

It’s four days left until the cup starts, so don’t forget to sign up!

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

lft, can only play sunday though

NiCO god's hand

TLR

i need a good team §§§§ :((((((((

Neeko

CHX
LMGHL

LF a Team :)

Kaneco

lft team as well

High Solly or demo

AB

lft soldier

ondkaja

IKEA

The cup starts tomorrow and there are 4 slots left, so hurry up and sign up if you want to participate!

Last edited by ondkaja,

kryma

can play solly low-ish high

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »