Forum

TF2 Connexion Season 16

Created 3rd September 2015 @ 22:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

RATS

Hi everyone, my name is Moxxy’s, community manager of the TF2 french league, TF2Connexion.

My goal here is to introduce you to the TF2C and the competition that we are presenting.
However, this season will be our last, another format maybe created in the future, but nothing’s sure.

For our last season, we would like to bring foreign teams, indeed since 2013 we are offering to all international teams the possibility to take part in our championship. As a matter of fact, since our last event, three nationalities are sharing the podium.

The contest is a 6 v 6 competition where teams face eachothers in BO3. The season will take place over months according to the number of teams who signed up.

Here is the planning of the 16th Season of the TF2 Connexion.

• September 1th to 30th : Opening the S16 ‘s registrations
• October 1st: Annoucement of the provisional divisions
• October 4th: Announcement of the definitive divisions
• October 5th: Beginning of the last TF2C season
• November to December: End of the last TF2C season

As we announced, this season will be our last and is a part of #TheFinalLap, the last edition of all the events we ever done until today, the classic season, the NTF2CL, our differents One Day Cup or even the French Lan representing in a most accurate way Team Fortress 2, the Ga’lloween.

Therefore, for #TheFinalLap we wish to set up a mediatic coverage of the 1st French Division, including :
– Weekly News (Match Summaries, analysis, statistics and many more)
– The weekly selection of a MVP (“Most Valuable Player”) according to the matchs taking place.

Others informations relatives to the 16th season such as lots, the whitelist or the mappool will be added within the month.

Everything will be done for you to feel good and welcome in our competition.
Our crew can speak French, English, Spanish and German.
Send me a message on Steam (Moxxy’s) for any additional information.

Kaneco

I’ll probably not play due to lack of time but I just wanna say thank you for the amazing work TF2 COnnexion has done for tf2, specially for the french scene, the entire french community should be proud of such an organization that has provided so many seasons, tournaments, cups, contests and prizes over the years. I wish the best of luck to tf2c and I hope with matchmaking you can bring the league back.

RATS

Thank you Kaneco, that’s awesome to heard these words, really thanks.

But we’ve to thanks all the players in first, they are TF2Connexion.

shoras

Wouldn’t S22 start at roughly the same days?

RATS

It’s possible. ETF2L and TF2C leagues and starting each year in the same period.

san alex

LFT I need to practise french ^^

Last edited by san alex,

RATS

Fine then, you’re welcome !

fmapkmn

Z&Co
[NoL]

Registrations are open for the 16th TF2 Connexion Season

Click on our TF2 Connexion registration page.
Actually, we have 8 participating teams. In order to have the best composition of divisons, we need to have 16 teams at least for this season.

TF2 Connexion has in-game medals for the last season

We are proud to announce the partnership with Valve.
Each player of the TF2C Season 16 will receive a TF2 Connexion in-game medal.
Thanks for the french designers dak1ne, Gadget and Eric Smith from Valve to add our medals in the game.

You can look at our medals here !

Prices for the “final lap” season

Division 1 : 6 Steam games + 12 TF2 items in our backpack TF2 Connexion.
Division 2 : 6 Steam games + 6 TF2 items
Division 3: 6 Steam games + 6 Refined Metals

Last edited by fmapkmn,

NeuTronas

Looking for team. Demo

RATS

Ladies, gentlemans.

We are now asking for one french in your EU team for a better communication with others players if there is a problem.

Here is the right way if you are searching for a french player in your team
http://www.tf2connexion.fr/forum/index.php?board=9.0

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

I hope it’ll still go as planned even tho you just ended up with 15 teams :<

Or someone go make 1 last team, ain't that hard.

.moe

Quoted from S@GA

I hope it’ll still go as planned even tho you just ended up with 15 teams :<

Or someone go make 1 last team, ain't that hard.

Nope, they closed it due to lack of teams :/

RATS

Hey guys , I’m here to inform you that we have decided to cancel the 16 season .
The number of teams was 15 and it’s a problem for us as we have to make divisions of 8 teams .
We must also mention the teams who stop during the season, it’s like 25% and it’s really hard to manage a season with team who drop.
We are really sorry for all the teams that had registered.

The staff TF2Connexion

Add A Reply Pages: 1