Forum

TF2Center Update: Advanced Lobbies!

Created 11th June 2015 @ 12:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 Next »

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

What do you gain from this RTC?

This is the same as when you closed my lobby after 2 hours of waiting after you were no longer officialy a mod, me getting reasonably pissed and leaving 1 small notice in the forums and you coming into my lobby another time just to harass me while I wanted to play with my friends.

Leave it be and shut up. I realized there´s no point in arguing with you back then but seriously…

RTC

Quoted from S@GA

What do you gain from this RTC?

This is the same as when you closed my lobby after 2 hours of waiting after you were no longer officialy a mod, me getting reasonably pissed and leaving 1 small notice in the forums and you coming into my lobby another time just to harass me while I wanted to play with my friends.

Leave it be and shut up. I realized there´s no point in arguing with you back then but seriously…

I’m not even going to debate you on that again since you have the comprehension skills of a 90 year old Alzheimer’s patient and strawmanning skills to match. If anyone’s grudge against me is more aimless than Masternoob’s, it’s yours.

It’s pretty obvious I’m aggravated at a potentially prosperous website for the community being run by autistic manchildren.

EDIT: I’m going to drop this now after speaking with a couple of people. I’m just still peeved that someone I never really held a grudge against would be willing to spend 1500 euros of website sponsorship money to prevent me from attending Deutschlan.

Last edited by RTC,

juju

TBA
Tissi

:DDD

this gonna be gud

aura

everything related to 9v9 has become so aids that I think most of the people here would be glad if etf2l stopped hosting highlander competitions

Toast

WEED
S-O

Quoted from juju

:DDD

this gonna be gud

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from aura

everything related to 9v9 has become so aids that I think most of the people here would be glad if etf2l stopped hosting highlander competitions

This might be the dumbest thing I have read for a while.

This is a dead horse, lets stop beating it and get on with some positive stuff.

Quoted from aura

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from RTC

[…]

I’m not even going to debate you on that again since you have the comprehension skills of a 90 year old Alzheimer’s patient and strawmanning skills to match. If anyone’s grudge against me is more aimless than Masternoob’s, it’s yours.

Man…you should be a TF2Center admin, fit right in.

RTC

Sorry about lashing out as aggressively like that. I’m just on edge about what’s happened, and the fact that Saga continues to debate me about such a trivial matter was a straw that broke my back quite frankly.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

That doesn’t mean that you should start putting out ashes in to fire again though

Just focus more into the future rather than the past and everything will be better

aura

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

This might be the dumbest thing I have read for a while.

This is a dead horse, lets stop beating it and get on with some positive stuff.

Wooow, Someone on the internet is wrong. I was really looking forward to your opinion. Keep it up, it’s really important to me.

cloudy

CBT

FailFish

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

hai guise feel sorry 4 me pls look they were being unfair to me even moar x–D

Munky

AEUGH

Unrelated to all the drama I would say Advanced lobbies has been a failure. Even taking away the monetary requirements they weren’t filling and a lot of it was due to the flawed way they were structured. Honestly just adding the option of normal lobbies being randomised would have been a nice update. Maybe advanced lobbies would have worked if people knew they wouldn’t cost money in the future idk but as they are now they are a failure.

Quoted from aura

How is this at all related to 9v9? tf2center is the biggest 6vs6 site in terms of actual lobbies, and no prem players in hl use tf2center really. It’s all private mixes, invites and tf2pickup just like 6s players. Ever played a 6s lobby in tf2center? It’s just as noobish as their hl lobbies…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 Next »