TF2Center Update: Advanced Lobbies!

Created 11th June 2015 @ 12:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 Next »

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from PdH

[…]

So they’re basically mumble-lobbies that take longer to fill and you have to pay for?

yes

Frozy

Quoted from PdH

[…]

So they’re basically mumble-lobbies that take longer to fill and you have to pay for?

^

Pete_

PrettyGay

MASTERNOOB

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Meeto

I’m with Deox: Masternoob just banned me from deutschlan.

FUCKING LOL.

Can he even do that?

I knew advanced lobbies would be a joke but damn… didn’t expect them to fuck up that much.

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Quoted from HartzFartz

I think 1€ is a smart way to get rid of all the little shitty brats that don’t have a creditcard/paypal/keys.

MOM, DAD! GIBBE MONEY 4 VIDDYAGAMES.

Okay sweetie :3

#1337parenting

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I think they overestimated the amount of people who want to play Mumble lobbies, and those that do are already playing pickups (for 6s anyway).

Pistolvania

Quoted from Meeto

I’m with Deox: Masternoob just banned me from deutschlan.

FUCKING LOL.

Can he even do that?

I crave more gossip, what’s the story here?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

These are legit the biggest joke I have seen in a while, why would I pay 1 euro to get rolled every game because the balancing system is fucking canceraids?

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Scissors

These are legit the biggest joke I have seen in a while, why would I pay 1 euro to get rolled every game because the balancing system is fucking canceraids?

Meeto

Inb4 TF2C admins mysteriously vanish from this thread.

Schalla

TBH, I think the 1€ per month is totally fine. Its something which I can totally understand as developer, and it seems there are a lot of people who don’t mind the 1€, but rather the fact that they don’t trust the TF2C team.

It might be correct that there are no advantages compared to TF2 Pickup, however, one also has to ask himself whether that is a legit reason to say that the 1€ payment per month is bullshit. Its not. There are always services which are free and some which cost money, and they might not even differ that much, the reason just could be that one person earns more money than the other and can pay the server costs e.g. from his own money. Anyone could explain his position why the 1€ payment per month is that bad, if its not about the admin behavior many people complained about? 

Last edited by Schalla,

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Quoted from Schalla

TBH, I think the 1€ per month is totally fine. Its something which I can totally understand as developer, and it seems there are a lot of people who don’t mind the 1€, but rather the fact that they don’t trust the TF2C team.

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Reservation ended after 1 round of viaduct. gg wp no re I rate 0/420

Meeto

Quoted from Schalla

It might be correct that there are no advantages compared to TF2 Pickup, however, one also has to ask himself whether that is a legit reason to say that the 1€ payment per month is bullshit. Its not. There are always services which are free and some which cost money, and they might not even differ that much, the reason just could be that one person earns more money than the other and can pay the server costs e.g. from his own money. Anyone could explain his position why the 1€ payment per month is that bad, if its not about the admin behavior many people complained about? 

I think the fact nobody trusts the TF2C team is enough of a reason for them asking for money being a bad move. I don’t trust people I don’t trust with money. The amount is irrelevant.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 Next »