Forum

TF2Center Update: Advanced Lobbies!

Created 11th June 2015 @ 12:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »

quintosh

wL.

the issue in europe is the language barrier, when u play NA lobbies whether it’s advanced or not people are always more vocal

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from quintosh

the issue in europe is the language barrier, when u play NA lobbies whether it’s advanced or not people are always more vocal

I think it’s more cultural, americans simply can’t shut the fuck up, they have to speak 24/7. This is good in this case though

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

I think it’s more cultural, americans simply can’t shut the fuck up, they have to speak 24/7. This is good in this case though

LOL true

stephen

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

10/10 this is 100% true

Quoted from kKaltUu

AcesGamer

RTC

Quoted from yak

[…]

https://youtu.be/FcLmWzLG9HU?t=8m27s

4hp

Quoted from yak

lol acesgamer

Well if you introduce him as dK Aegis, UGC plat soldier for several seasons, I think it’s fair to ignore a few crappy videos from years ago.

sorsa

mooz

Imo you should remove the playerrankings-thingy from the requirements.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Can you add the thing so medics can pick one guy to be on a team with like on Pickup? I think it will encourage more people to medic, I never play medic in these because I might end up with a shitter in my combo

letto

at least for 6v6 these are just like normal lobbies, garbage
people dont have a clue how to play maps, bait constantly and you have to play 6v5 a lot of the time so i wouldn’t spend any money on this

Popcorp

Quoted from letto

at least for 6v6 these are just like normal lobbies, garbage
people dont have a clue how to play maps, bait constantly and you have to play 6v5 a lot of the time so i wouldn’t spend any money on this

Nice feedback you got there, I bet it will improve Advanced Lobbies.

Give some constructive criticism instead of shitting on something that is obviously new…

And I partially agree with Sorsa, but I think top 5% should be taken from Playerrankings instead of 20

Schalla

Yesterday night a lobby took roughly 2 hours to fill, when I am not wrong. Make it 5% and it will take even longer, questionable if that’s really a good idea, even when I havn’t played one yet.

letto

alright here we go, as an example a viaduct lobby:
-people, if they have the point, never hold cliff or forward they just stand there on the point to be killed even after i repeatedly tell them not to
-they pickup certain phrases from streams and connect viaduct with suicide waves so at random times they call to do so even though there is no reason
-they bait all the time, saying “go in, go in” and start fighting about 20 secs later
-when there is something behind, 5 people turn their eyes
-they randomly switch between kritz and uber because one of them “is not working”
-by default they play incredibly passive and can only sometimes be aggressive if you call for it

this is just a list of things that capable players shouldn’t do and imo it’s useless in order to improve the lobbies but you asked for my reasoning so here you go, you’re welcome
in general for AL i think this means raise the skill requirement

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Schalla

Yesterday night a lobby took roughly 2 hours to fill, when I am not wrong. Make it 5% and it will take even longer, questionable if that’s really a good idea, even when I havn’t played one yet.

I’d rather wait for a good match than have 3 open players on my team.

quell

UbeR |

remove the star next to people’s name in chat.

its hardly a distinguishing characteristic to flaunt and all it does is divide people into nonadvanced players and advanced.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »