Forum

Saloon.tf survey.

Created 31st May 2015 @ 11:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1

CHERRY

Hello,
Following a successful survey made by TF2Center I’d also like to hear about how you receive Saloon, what we should do/change and also some feedback on future donator options since as you may not be aware we’re not taking any cut.

We’re as open to the community as we can and I talk with many people, but sometimes it’s hard to get different opinions on the different topics in one place so here we go:
http://kwiksurveys.com/s/SNPEzvPI

Unfortunately I couldn’t find a way to post a text area box there, so feel free to comment in this topic.

letto

I think adding additional privacy options will prevent users from reporting cases of matchfixing, for example if I see 8 people of a certen circlejerk betting on a team and another member is playing in the game that seems suspicious to me and I’d report it.
I think the community is better at recognising who is affiliated with whom.

CHERRY

Quoted from letto

I think adding additional privacy options will prevent users from reporting cases of matchfixing, for example if I see 8 people of a certen circlejerk betting on a team and another member is playing in the game that seems suspicious to me and I’d report it.
I think the community is better at recognising who is affiliated with whom.

But they need to invest in order to go anonymous, so they lose something if it doesn’t work out.

Add A Reply Pages: 1