Forum

BlackOut TV: Highlander Casters + Camera Talent Recruitment

Created 7th April 2015 @ 22:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Jon

ETF

So, do think you’ve got the knowledge and gamesense to cast the best Highlander teams in Europe and beyond? Do you have the ability to become a beautiful cameraman and streamer?

BlackOut TV are looking to bring on more talent into our humble organisation!

Casters:
– Great quality microphone
– Knowledge about high level teams and recent history, game knowledge
– Ability to commentate on play-by-play action or provide insight into match aspects
– Prior example cast or previous experience is preferred

Streamers/Cameramen:
– Knowledge about match features and be able to capture all the best moments
– Ability to stream to Twitch with at least 3000 kb/s bitrate at 720p 60fps
– Prior streaming experience and OBS knowledge is a must

If these roles aren’t for you, other talents are also highly appreciated (such as graphic design)!

We don’t expect you to be available all the time all days (those teams won’t play on their own) but have a good heart and ready to learn!

If you sound like what we’re after, add me on Steam with any other information or talents relevant:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jon1155/

Hope to see you soon!
– Jon

Last edited by Jon,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Why do new casters/cameramen need these qualities if the old ones dont have them? seems stupid

do I get community weapons if I join?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Muuki

Why do new casters/cameramen need these qualities if the old ones dont have them? seems stupid

It’s called “improving your service/performance” it’s actually quite the opposite, seems intelligent to me no?

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

It’s called “improving your service/performance” it’s actually quite the opposite, seems intelligent to me no?

applying pressure and giving requirements without incentive for the applying person doesnt exactly bring in the casters

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Waaah I need credit for my volunteer work because ego

Nik

MEGA$$

I actually know something about this game and I dont talk about snipers all the time (hi gps)

Problem is I sound like a 10 year old happy accident

Enders Flame

I must say I think HL casts have got way better. Both production and casters. Just saying ^^

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Bring back quintosh for casting, he has fuck all to do anyways now, he also loves casting very much

Add A Reply Pages: 1