Forum

New 24/7 Process EU Server (No Crits, No Spread, No Bots)

Created 1st May 2014 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Donut

'Ere

Hi guys and girls,
i made a pub 24 slot Server which runs 24/7 Process with no crits and no spread because i noticed there was no such thing in the EU. Obviously, it is currently pretty much dead because no one knows of it’s existence. If you like the map, give it a shot c:

Connect: 82.96.119.31:27015
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Donutsprocess

If we manage to bring this server to live and make it be worth the money, i will rent it for longer than one month. Also, i have not managed to get the replay to work yet, but i think that will be fixed by the end of this week. Join the group for updates etc.

Have a good Evening and thanks for your help,

Donut

P.S. Thanks to the Admin/Mod who moved this.

Last edited by Donut,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

IP:port?

Donut

'Ere

de42.fragnet.net:27015

But where should i create “the” thread?

AnimaL

Announcements or general off-topic

however you already have a topic so im sure some admin might just move this

Donut

'Ere

That would be fantastic.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Post it on reddit (r/tf and r/tftrue)

Donut

'Ere

partially did that. :)
EDIT
Hory shiet, the group size quadrupled over night! Thanks for your support guys

Last edited by Donut,

nevier

(XD ͜ʖXD)

great idea that you made a server like this. i was always searching for sth like this.
would also be ready to help you out as an admin.
thanks for this server!

Samytsi

:-)

Just tried it out but it seemed that all the admins were 10 year olds so I left almost immediately. One of the admins was seriously just micspamming and wrote ”penis” to the chat using rcon.

Donut

'Ere

lol. the only admin is me, i am 20 years old and i am not even in the game. yes, the micspam sucks but there also is a mute menu. i am going to set some rules up tho, i understand that this might not be what most people like.

nevier, thanks! feel free to add me!

Last edited by Donut,

Selek

Dr. med.

What is your reasoning to sticking to only Process? Why not throw other maps in the mix? I’m not talking about Dustbowl obviously.

Wulf

GOALstar

Quoted from Selek

What is your reasoning to sticking to only Process? Why not throw other maps in the mix? I’m not talking about Dustbowl obviously.

Yeah maybe you can add some more comp maps to the rotation that might be something I’ll use.

Donut

'Ere

That is a good idea, obviously you weren’t the first ones to suggest that. Yes, i might do that at some point but at the moment i think it’s cool as it is. Personally, i am annoyed when the map changes, i just prefer playing one map until i’m tired of it. That was possible with most comp maps but process so far :D

Last edited by Donut,

Add A Reply Pages: 1