Created 15th April 2014 @ 19:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Collaide

Nice! I have a suggestion for a category:
Competitive Tutorials/Guides

Did not see them, correct me if I am wrong

Selek

Dr. med.

Concerning the improved tagging, maybe also let users tag players. If people abuse the system, just ban them, no big loss.

I’m also all for the tutorial section :)

Griffin

perfect, I loved it :)

almightybob

.ps

This is a great idea and a great-looking site. If you’re still looking for help I’d be happy to pitch in.

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

I think I have almost all (if not all) tf2 movies as original downloads on my hdd back at home, so I can upload them when I get back if you want them. However, I won’t be home until the end of may

Crafz

There is a good amount of videos from the pldx age here: http://dl.team-colonslash.eu/movies/

I also have a suggestion for tagging. I think frag videos should also be sorted by music type. That’s right, not by genres but types. Meaning something like: Happy, Aggressive, Chill, Sad, Various. Please consider.

p.s. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Crafz,

Crafz

Site down.

Crafz

Site is up again, it was a server error 500.
Quoted from nTraum

I’d like to enable auto-HD for the embedded player, but YouTube doesn’t offer an option for this iirc.

That in fact is really easy to do. Simply append:
?&vq=hd720
on every video link. Other resolutions can be displayed too. But note that the measurements of the player have to be the same or higher as the video resolution.

Edit:
For some reason the vq parameter is not mentioned in Google’s documentation: https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters#Deprecated_Parameters

Last edited by Crafz,

Crafz

Hello?

huhystah

nTraum has a full time job now. Give him some time. Hopefully he will return.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Site should be more stable now, still need to find some time to add features etc. Also, there are a lot of submitted movies in the queue that haven’t been reviewed yet.

Last edited by nTraum,

juju

TBA
Tissi

this site died 4months ago?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3