Forum

tf2movies.org

Created 15th April 2014 @ 19:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Hi,

I’d like to announce TF2Movies http://tf2movies.org – a collaborative online catalogue for competetive Team Fortress 2 movies – to you. I’ve coded the site over the last couple of months and it’s finally time to announce it publicly.

The idea of the site is pretty easy – we are trying to build the most comprehensive catalogue of TF2 movies. You can sign in with your steam account to browse or submit YouTube links on your own, we’ll tag it accordingly, check download links / music etc pp.

To get things rolling, I’ve submitted my favourite movies already. Feel free to take a look and submit more movies. As hopefully more and more movies are submitted, I’ll need help tagging / sorting them, so if you’re interested in becoming a moderator please leave a comment or add me on Steam/IRC/whatever! Feedback is greatly appreciated of course.

Last edited by nTraum,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

looks amazing

Spike Himself

TC

Awesome!

Also a thingy – on the Submit page you list the dos and don’ts and imply that you only want high quality stuff. In that spirit, perhaps it’s an idea to have the embedded player default to HD?
(who even has less than 4mbits download nowadays anyway?)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Razkar

cj.com

nice!

Selek

Dr. med.

Looks great!

Just to clarify, would e.g. a Moments of Glory video be allowed? It is only a frag clip, but its production value is high.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I’d like to enable auto-HD for the embedded player, but YouTube doesn’t offer an option for this iirc.

I’m not sure about the moments of glory series. If people want it to be included, why not. Would be interesting to know what other people are thinking of this.

20 submitted movies already, keep it coming. (I need help tagging them :D)

Last edited by nTraum,

fnordi

PrettyGay

Awesome

jx53

YES YES YES. I always had to look 10 videos from the frag clip thread to find one for soldier.
Could you please add a section for frag clips?

Blooddrunk

Nein

This is awesome, thanks for doing this! I also would like to help ya

Last edited by Blooddrunk,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Adding frag clips would require more man power (= moderators), as we already have a tough time checking regular frag movies.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Awesome site, I know there is a fragmovie DB, but this looks way nicer. Post it to the ‘murcans sites as well btw :)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Please don’t add Top10 plays, it’s not a movie.

Selek

Dr. med.

Can’t you tell people to categorise the videos they list by themselves? Correcting wrong entries should be much less work than to categorise it all by yourself in the first place.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Permzilla

Please don’t add Top10 plays, it’s not a movie.

besides that there hasnt been a good one since 2011

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from smziii

[…]

besides that there hasnt been a good one since 2011

was trying to be nice about it

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »