Created 16th February 2014 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Lyrete

That’s what I said :)

yay for my stupidity

huhystah

If anyone out there has any LAN related questions, you can ask them in my stream now: http://twitch.tv/huhytf2

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Can’t view your stream Huhy, I am at work. :(

Couple of questions:

1) Any idea of the rough schedule? I know that you intend the main TF2 tournament to be over weekend of 5th and 6th but if I were to go I’d need to catch the plane on Sunday evening, so what sort of time would you anticipate it ending?

2) I assume it is possible to buy a return ticket where you board a flight from one airport (say Bristol) and return on the Sunday to another UK one. (Birmingham)

I assume customer service centre is better place to contact but I don’t plan to book, merely enquire so wonder if people who are more used to flying than me know these sort of things.

Last edited by Hildreth,

ondkaja

IKEA

Dunno about the first question but the second question I can answer. It’s definitely possible to have a different flight on the return. I did it on i49. But i basically booked two seperate single tickets instead of a return ticket.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from ondkaja

Dunno about the first question but the second question I can answer. It’s definitely possible to have a different flight on the return. I did it on i49. But i basically booked two seperate single tickets instead of a return ticket.

So effectively buy 2 single tickets? I was hoping I could save some money. Alright…thanks.

huhystah

Quoted from Hildreth

Can’t view your stream Huhy, I am at work. :(

Couple of questions:

1) Any idea of the rough schedule? I know that you intend the main TF2 tournament to be over weekend of 5th and 6th but if I were to go I’d need to catch the plane on Sunday evening, so what sort of time would you anticipate it ending?

2) I assume it is possible to buy a return ticket where you board a flight from one airport (say Bristol) and return on the Sunday to another UK one. (Birmingham)

I assume customer service centre is better place to contact but I don’t plan to book, merely enquire so wonder if people who are more used to flying than me know these sort of things.

If we end up having 16 teams, then we might have to play games until sunday morning. If we for whatever reason don’t manage to fit every game into the schedule, then we will move games to sunday. That is why we have left sunday free.

I suggest you to get your tickets now if possible, as the price will increase if you wait any longer and in the end there there might not be any return tickets available.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Aaaaanyone take a poor poopshow in bristol? Otherwise I gotta get some shitty hostel for the night with hildreth bumming me.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Sideshow

Aaaaanyone take a poor poopshow in bristol? Otherwise I gotta get some shitty hostel for the night with hildreth bumming me.

Don’t pretend you don’t want this.

huhystah

Need some help over here! InfoShow PR is having real issues contacting sponsors (after sending sponsorship deal she doesn’t get any reply). Does anyone in our community have any direct contact with some sponsor? InfoShow is mainly looking for a sponsor who could provide prizes for TF2, Dota 2 and CS:GO

Last edited by huhystah,

atomic-

http://www.aldaris.lv/

huhystah

Quoted from atomic-

http://www.aldaris.lv/

please :(

DL

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
please :(

http://www.vilniausalus.lt/
vietinis

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

EDIT: Think AYOGURL are making our own team.

Last edited by Sideshow,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Isnt Canfo working at Thermaltake now? Maybe someone can can chat to him?

huhystah

Quoted from Coleman

Isnt Canfo working at Thermaltake now? Maybe someone can can chat to him?

I already have. No luck though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »