Forum

InfoShow LAN Party 2014 - April 4-6

Created 16th February 2014 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

Angel

Quoted from huhystah

If you’d also like to find out more information, visit the official website at http://lanparty.infoshow.info/

atm website looks like CatmanLAN website 2 years ago

First we read aww announce. Cheater Catman hardtried to write a few words in English http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-17080

And now the finally. http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/09/stagelan-dead-in-the-water

Make your website normally :)

Last edited by Angel,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Angel

hardtried to write a few words in English

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Really shocked that no one from the German community has tried to get a team together. I know it’s a 10+ hour drive, but as a community we don’t have many lans and this one looks like it’s going to be a tidy one.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Angel

In all seriousness, did you sustain a head injury?

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

Kind of bummed I don’t have even this amount of money considering it’s a really short flight and is at a time I could definitely attend.

Just in case I still might are you flying to Vilnius and then going over by some other mean of transport or do you have direct flights to Kaunas (brits)?

Angel

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

In all seriousness, did you sustain a head injury?

No insulting please. Stay on topic, tovarisch Gayovich. :]

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Lyrete

Kind of bummed I don’t have even this amount of money considering it’s a really short flight and is at a time I could definitely attend.

Just in case I still might are you flying to Vilnius and then going over by some other mean of transport or do you have direct flights to Kaunas (brits)?

there are flights to kaunas as well, ryanair is based in kaunas

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

Quoted from rytis

[…]
there are flights to kaunas as well, ryanair is based in kaunas

Ah yeah I found them now, sadly they’re only from UK/Ireland so I’m still stuck on going through Vilnius in case I come.

But seems like the train connection is pretty cheap?

Last edited by Lyrete,

huhystah

Quoted from Angel

[…]

atm website looks like CatmanLAN website 2 years ago

First we read aww announce. Cheater Catman hardtried to write a few words in English http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-17080

And now the finally. http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/09/stagelan-dead-in-the-water

Make your website normally :)

I got told that the website is supposed to be finished this week. Site launch was delayed, cause graphics designers were busy and weren’t able to finish it sooner. I am hoping it gets released friday or during the weekend. On friday we are sending information about LAN and sponsors to local newspaper publishers.

Also the InfoShow LAN has been going for over 12 years, so there is no way it will just disappear like stagelan did or any other TF2 project.

Last edited by huhystah,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

If you do investigate the prices of flights in th Vilnius and the rail fair to Kaunaus, could you put them in here to help other people who are interested?

huhystah

Quoted from Lyrete

There should be direct flights to Kaunas. If not, then hahve a look at flights to Vilnius. You will then have to take a train to Kaunas.

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

From what I gather I’ve got no possibility of even a direct flight, just a flight to vilnius with a change of planes in Riga. But it won’t be a problem.

For anyone wondering the train ride from the airport to Vilnius and then to Kaunas would set you back a total of 20 Lt one-way. Which is roughly 6 €. About a 1,5h-2h ride.

If I’ve interpreted this site correctly that is.

Last edited by Lyrete,

huhystah

Quoted from Lyrete

From what I gather I’ve got no possibility of even a direct flight, just a flight to vilnius with a change of planes in Riga. But it won’t be a problem.

For anyone wondering the train ride from the airport to Vilnius and then to Kaunas would set you back a total of 20 Lt one-way. Which is roughly 6 €. About a 1,5h-2h ride.

Yes. You are correct.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Lyrete

theres direct trains from the airport to vilnius train station, where you can grab an another train to kaunas
yo dawg

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

That’s what I said :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »